Espio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Espio has been updated. The spin sounds and blue thok trail has been removed.

espiogv9.gif

Attachments

• espio.zip
    67.4 KB · Views: 7,326
Last edited:
problem with the wad...

I cant load espio because it is not a .wad file...and when i try to see if it got sprites, it got none!!!!

Maybe should you update them all...i downloaded then and they all have the same problem...

The file is named espio[1](but we can't put [ or ] because it close the message log...

Thanks to help me or update it as soon as you can!

Edit:By the way...your wad from your website work(1.04 version as well...)...so why the updated one that you send here don't work?

Last edited:
It's a zip file. You must extract it using a zip or rar or whatever program that extracts zips.

I got winrar...but the file in the Zip is not a WAD file...it is only a normal file...espio[1]...this is the file...so maybe there is a way to update the file to wad but...there still no sprite in there!

Edit: No Pwad or Iwad found in the wad file...Does this mean this is not a wad?

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Edit 2: i found a somehow way to open the file...in winrar there is a little button named "view"...then another page openned with the espio.wad...

no worry...i have finish asking question...Thx for helping though...

Last edited:
I'd strongly suggest a different spindash sound if at all possible, the current one is incredibly grating for more than a second at a time. Also, any particular reason why Espio has freaking GFZ flowers as a thok graphic?

Other than that, by far my favourite character so far.

Why would you be changing is his ability to the THOK ABILITY?!?!
"Thok graphic" is a more generalized term than you give it credit for. It's the sprite trail a character leaves behind when rolling, as well as the trail a character leaves behind when thokking. That doesn't automatically mean Espio can thok, it just means he leaves behind flowers whenever he, erm, "rolls", if you could call it that.

Oh... still

"Thok graphic" is a more generalized term than you give it credit for. It's the sprite trail a character leaves behind when rolling, as well as the trail a character leaves behind when thokking. That doesn't automatically mean Espio can thok, it just means he leaves behind flowers whenever he, erm, "rolls", if you could call it that.

Oh... still, I don't see any GFZ Flowers as his spin/roll/thok graphic...

I like your Espio sprites because the shading is very nice. I love the color choices.

Last edited:
Fixed spin sound, seems both CZ and I somehow missed this one, and I actually got around to noticing it today.

Attachments

• espio.zip
    120.5 KB · Views: 601
UH check the other releases. I played with him and he works well. In the games does he have homing attack though? I did'nt think he could float.

I think you should change the character select graphic--- the current one isn't really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back