>_> <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens when the texture gets shading, though? Then with your technique it will look all messed up, as if a whole bunch of pieces of paper were glued to his face.

If I were to do that, certain things like Eyebrows and eyes wouldn't be able to overlap.
And I'm sure not going to paint over it in MSPaint like you did in your avatar. >.>;
Also, the hair IS a seperate part of the UV map, so.. >:P
play5un.png

What's been going on with this link model? I see your animating the... WOAH!! THE NEW 3D LINK MODEL!!! O_O 133t! WOO4!||||Has there been any updates? O_Ob

The 3D models the Doom engine can support are definitely no Half-Life 2 or Doom 3, it probably can't even support Ocarina of Time quality models. You, of course, would need much better engines for good 3D models. But the engine was made in 1992 or sometime around that, so it's forgivable. And for what this engine I guess supports, that is high quality for the engine, even though today's games could give way better models. Maybe you could make a better quality Link model, take pics of the animation frames, then make it a sprite so it can look way better, software players can use it, and still make it easy for the engine to support, since it's actually sprites of the model, not the model itself. How about you do that?

it probably can't even support Ocarina of Time quality models
Shows how much you know. :/
While the animation is less than amazing, the model works just fine.
Anyways, no I'm not going to screenshot the model and make sprites. That's tedious work and it gets incredibly ugly results. Ever played as Knuckles?

Shuffle said:
it probably can't even support Ocarina of Time quality models
Shows how much you know. :/
While the animation is less than amazing, the model works just fine.
Anyways, no I'm not going to screenshot the model and make sprites. That's tedious work and it gets incredibly ugly results. Ever played as Knuckles?
He's right there, use the render function to get sprites and use those, OpenGL mode quality, that's how I made the Z-Wing.

When I do what you said in ogl mode all "items" including your character disappear. They are still there, but invisible. Did I do something wrong?

1-Up said:
When I do what you said in ogl mode all "items" including your character disappear. They are still there, but invisible. Did I do something wrong?
The things went invisible because models are broke in the latest 1.09.3.x betas. Models don't belong in SRB2 anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back