>_> <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
We wouldn't have bothered to give you a tutorial anyway, seeing as Milkshape comes with a rather good one. Whatever you do, don't search the help menu for it, though!

Also, you should all note that good modeling is no easy feat. It's going to take you quite some time to learn how to do it efficiently (I've been working at it for well over a year now, and I've still yet to make anything decent without the aid of NURBS), so you probably shouldn't start unless you really plan on sticking to it.

Spriting is My field of Design. The Only reason I have Milkshape is because I bought a Textbook that teaches Torque Scripting, and the Downloads and Prgrams just so Happened to be in a CD. I can't Model worth a CRAP though...

Espyo said:
Shuffle said:
I used Milkshape.
Oh. Thanks.
The editor isn't exactly piece of cake, but eh, it will have to do. That's the best model program I ever saw.
I said the best one I EVER SAW. Not the best one there is. Yet, I'm still having problems with it...

Well, let's see...
I must admit I haven't seen many, but I know I saw VRMesh, and it sucked. Well, can someone tell me a better one than Milkshape?

I said:
However, all posts created after this topic (10/17/06, 3:30 PM PST) must follow these guidelines. Failure to comply will result in me ranting endlessly. Oh, and maybe a warning if you screw it up enough times.
This topic was made far before 10/17.

Espyo said:
Well, let's see...
I must admit I haven't seen many, but I know I saw VRMesh, and it sucked. Well, can someone tell me a better one than Milkshape?
Ritz said:
Click the underlined words.

Just about everything else is better than Milkshape, even VRMesh, from what I can tell. Except for Anim8or. Avoid Anim8or like the plague.

does this work in v1.09.4
by the way, if you decide to make it work with tails, you could make him with the deku leaf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back