• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The Dodgeball Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revan

Formerly Icefox
Yes it's me again and I present you this...
v5zJJlO.png

Maps:
e0t66j4.png

Name: Dodge Base
Author: Revan

dMtObHy.png

Name: Dodge Flower

6gJ5CJd.png

Name: Chill and Dodge

HLKujcM.png

Name: Sunset Cliff

75FE3qU.png

Name: Fighting Trailers

TiPFgfK.png

Name: Dark Place

63uhlRX.png

Name: 2 Yachts 1 Battle

dlo2wZW.png

Name: Aquatic Corridors

Rr2QvKE.png

Name: The Divine Skylands

FtcK9cB.png

Name: Another Dimension

K1E5dSr.png

Name: Digital Dodge

Gn9QdnR.png

Name: Sky High
Author: Mk.exe

cgpxYqx.png

Name: Contaminated Water
Author: Mk.exe

N0m59T4.png

Name: Nightlight Park
Author: Q.T.D

yZOC4AU.png

Name: Storm Facility

Now for the people who don't know what Dodgeball means.

TeemingGlassChevrotain.gif

Huge thanks to Prisima for making the script!

Here is a Discord Server with the Dodgeball Team.
Click here! New server!

Just like I said before, you are free to post your maps for Dodgeball, I almost accept everything.

Instead of posting the progress in my editing thread, I made a special thread for this.

Last edited:
Oooh! This is cool! These maps look wonderful and playing dodgeball in them sounds fun! Can't wait to see more!

Is there a reason why all the balls have whirlwind shields?

A ball with blue whirlwind aura shows that, the ball is harmful. The ball with white whirlwind aura shows that, once a ball hits the ground it will become harmless. I can't explain much more about how dodgeball will work in srb2, the script is still in beta.

A ball with blue whirlwind aura shows that, the ball is harmful. The ball with white whirlwind aura shows that, once a ball hits the ground it will become harmless. I can't explain much more about how dodgeball will work in srb2, the script is still in beta.

With that being said I have a question? Once the ball is safe will players be able to pick up the balls and add it to their ammunition?

It' been a while since I posted something here...
rkC9RY2.jpg

If you don't like this image.
lH0SW4w.png

whjfZ6j.png
E9O37WN.gif

Also here's the current progress in DODGEBRAWL (name changed) script by Prisima:
iBbGStf.gif

Here is the Discord server: https://discord.gg/YgKNfYK

The split first image is... kind of bad. You don't see much besides the sky on the sky level part of the image, and you don't see much besides the background on the jungle level part of the image. (You see a bit other than what I mentioned, but not much.) So I'd say it's a very good thing you provided the two images separately as well.

As for the split images, I don't know how it'll work in practice, but the sky level seems to have a lot of things to hide behind and stay safe, as well as having multiple floor heights stacked on top of each other, while the jungle level doesn't really seem to have anything to hide behind (unless what looks like background scenery is not just background scenery). Other than that, I guess both levels look pretty nice. (The background of the sky level is pretty bland right now, but the rest seems nice.)

By the way, can I suggest uploading future .gifs to GfyCat or something, and then linking to them? GfyCat takes big .gifs and turns them into small videos with a quite low loss in quality, making it faster to load, and also letting people pause it and scrub through time, since it's a video. The two .gifs in your post (not counting the opening post) fill around 20.6 megabytes when added together, which is not so nice for people with slow internet, not to mention they'll also be forced to load them next time they check that page of this thread, regardless of whether they want to or not, unlike links to GfyCat or such. 20 megabytes might not be too bad, but if you keep adding more and more .gifs, that number will grow bigger and bigger...

Last edited:
As for the split images, I don't know how it'll work in practice, but the sky level seems to have a lot of things to hide behind and stay safe, as well as having multiple floor heights stacked on top of each other,

The sky Level is a good map as a whole in my tests. There will be lots of space to play on and you wont fall of easily.

Reviving this thread again

Shotouts to .Jazz. for doing this cool map for DodgeBrawl, I really like it!
KZeqDJ1.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back