Is the wiki down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The imagebar is broken because it's being hosted on new.srb2.org, which isn't hosted by Sepwich. Same goes with anything.srb2.org, including the Wiki and the various blogs.

The host isn't acting up again, it's just that he hasn't received Logan's payment for this month, whether it's that Logan hasn't sent it or it didn't get through I don't know. By the way, I'm getting pretty sick of all these topics we keep getting every time the wiki/blog/master server goes down... :/

Don't worry, I'm looking in to it.

We're not using Wikia.

If it eventually comes down to needing it, I may make a duplicate on Sepwich again, but I'm not going to put it on Wikia. Ever.

If you do need help, I guess you could get Alam/Logan to help you or maybe me if I can do it that is.

Hey, I'm always willing to give up some of my site's bandwidth. Just give me a shout and I'll see what I can do.

It's not a matter of bandwidth as it is actually taking the time to move it all back. srb2wiki.sepwich.com is still there. Moving it back there would take time.

Cue said:
The host isn't acting up again, it's just that he hasn't received Logan's payment for this month, whether it's that Logan hasn't sent it or it didn't get through I don't know. By the way, I'm getting pretty sick of all these topics we keep getting every time the wiki/blog/master server goes down... :/

Don't worry, I'm looking in to it.
I did send the payment, it's just sitting there unclaimed by the other party.

GEB, not in the console. The command line is much different. It changes game settings, like seasons. Download the SRB2Net Launcher from somewhere. In the command line on the bottom, type -dedicated in there, and run SRB2.

Dark Warrior said:
If it eventually comes down to needing it, I may make a duplicate on Sepwich again,

Please, make a duplicate of wiki in another server. I was learning about SRB2DB and I can't go ahead with tutorial because I can't get accesses to chapter 5, not even in Google's cache.

A link to an alternative Wiki would help me a lot now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back