So many storms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chisuun said:
Ike is a weird hurricane. Winds of a strong Cat. 2, surge of a Cat. 4-5, pressure of a Cat. 3...confusing...
True. Dyke (my nickname for it) shut my power off...for one hour. Quite odd for a hurricane of its strength.

Ouch. I remember a while back when I went somewhere for vacation the power kept turning itself on and off.

It's getting colder here in CA right now. Just a little bit, but I like it. Winter is coming, and I don't hate it as much as I hate heat.

Same here. I DESPISE the heat. There are more ways to warm yourself up then there are to cool yourself down. Also, you can wear as many layers of clothing as you want, but you can't have no clothes!

EXACTLY. I can actually do something about the cold.

There are kids at my school who wear like 5 layers of clothing on the hottest days, and they don't sweat. How does that happen?

Again, ditto! One time, the temperature was 93 degrees, and I was the only one wearing shorts! Well, as they say, 'I guess common sense just isn't that common."

XD, funny.

Funnier thing is though, in P.E we either wear shorts or sweatpants. I wear sweatpants all the time and I never feel hot. And, I don't have shorts =P

I just remembered a while ago CA had a small earthquake. Actually it was just a small tremor. As my first earthquake though it felt totally awesome.

This is pretty sad: 40% of Galveston's population (nearly 20,000 people) are trying to ride out the storm. Now they're calling for help and they're getting the reply, "We can't help you." Things are looking mighty grim in Galveston. Of course, they CHOSE to stay in Galveston, but still...20,000 people. God be with them.

EDIT: I believe my religion-related comment may attract some...attention. Oh well, it's freedom of religion, live with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back