Bosses that gave you trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really understood what was so hard about Brak Eggman. All you have to do is jump on his head and quickly jump off of him. Repeat until the end, then jump on the rocket and finish him off.

Same. Sonic's speed makes dodging his attacks easy.

The hardest boss Ive had problems with (and yet still haven't beaten) is the boss from Prince of Persia the Sands of Time I think. It is the one where he changes into some black being and can only be change back by walking in water. Anywho, you fight two enemies at once and they both have strong attacks and a hell of a lot of health.

In Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket slime (DS) I found the ultimate tank battle against your best friend to be the hardest battle. First off, you don't have any of your crew to help load ammo and wreak havoc on his tank, second, his tank has almost double your tank's maximum upgrade, third, he launches ammo at you like crazy, and fourth, once your tank is down to 0, he runs as fast as he can to destroy your tank's core and you have to kill him or else you're fucked.

I had to let him take my tank to 0 and then kill him twice just so I could get enough time to bring his tank down and make a hyper mad dash to it and destroy it's heart, still takes me a damn hour. (Most tank battles take a little less than 10 minutes, still pretty long)

The Qurupeco.

Not only does it require one to develop a new sense of timing, in a game where every monster requires preparation, patience, and persistence to beat, IT SUMMONS MORE. Anything from swarms of minions, to MORE BOSSES. And then, even if you somehow manage to make it out of this mess, by then it's already gone, and probably HEALED ITSELF.

3 sandsharks are bad enough, even if you take them on one by one. 10 sandsharks with the Qurupeco dancing around healing them, exploding you every few seconds, and summoning more every time you kill one? One of the few times I've ragequit.

Decided to wait till some day where I'm not already stressed from something else.

I would like to say the Black Knight for Sonic and the Black Knight, the second time you fight him. But I finally beat him. And then there's Sir Lancelot's return, whom I never beat.

CHELSEEEEEEEAAAAAAA, Bunny Must Die/Chelsea and the Seven Devils.

So many cheap forms. So many.

10ynwo5.png

Unless you have freelook and the ability to jump, this is one hard boss, what with the monsters constantly spawning around you.

Maldad%2060pe.jpg

This ¨little¨ guy here, wich for no reason shoots giant explosive beams from it´s hands and everytime you reach it´s head, starts dancing like crazy to take you down... and succeeds...

Took me 7 months to manage to defeat it. (I don´t use guides neither play 24/7)

Nebilim.jpg

Nebilim from Tales of the Abyss. Like most secret bosses, she's a complete powerhouse that knows about half of your party's abilities and high level fonic artes and Mystic Artes. Difficult to be staggered, can stop time, and has about 320,000 total hp (640,000 or over on very hard or unknown). A fight against her practically lasted me almost 2 hours. I suggest fighting her around Lvl 70 on basic modes and lvl 180 or 200 on Very Hard or Unknown.

Kurt_Zisa.jpg

In all honestly, what make's this boss hard as heck is when he uses Silencega on you in the beginning of the battle and his swiftness with his slash attacks (god pray that he doesn't use that spinning wheel attack to charge at you...), which practically makes it harder for you to close in for the offensive, then dealing with that protective barrier afterwards just makes it twice as frustrating (though in a matter of experience, slightly easier..)

Of course one could use Tinker Bell in battle before he casts, but I'd rather not give myself a handicap. I guess above Lvl 65 is suggested...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back