gyrados
deyoxys
girafarig
altairia
kyogre
groundon
ampharos
vaporeon

when pokemon diamond comes out in england i will go online and will be happy do trade ANY of the above, as i know of a glitch on pokemon emerald allowing you to duplicate pokemon, which can be seen here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5yuPCDuO6o

Wow, you using a action replay or do you really play Pokemon that much that you have sooo many level 100 pokemon? Anyways, this is for all Pokemon games together?

I have like 14, but the vast majority of them suck, as they weren't effort value trained. My level 50 team is far better than my level 100 team.

The only level 100 Pokemon I can think of are the ones that are in my party:

Raichu
Articuno
Articuno (Silver)
Sceptile (Turquoise)
Blaziken (Brown)

And another one, I forget what it is.

I got my Feraligatr to level 95. That's as far as I ever got, really.

See, the funny thing here is that he was the only Pokemon I ever used. Goddamn, people, you have less of a life than I do.

None since my friend broke my Ruby Version. But I had a level 100 Blaziken, Shedinja and Volbeat, All crap.

On Gold and Red though, my level 100s weren't legit (Rare Candy cheat >_<), so I guess I shouldn't complain.

I have a LV100 MEW and MEWTWO.=)

I have more LV100 pokemon,but I can't spell there names right...

Okay, generally three question marks should be the maximum next to one another (and that's typically best used sparingly), and you don't need three of the same emoticon (unless you're some kind of weird, three-headed person thing, in which case go right ahead). Just a heads-up.

Also, of COURSE there's a Mew and Mewtwo. I mean, anybody who's played Melee for any particular length of time would know that; Mewtwo's playable, whilst Mew occasionally is released from a Pokeball (although it doesn't do much more than boost your score, which only matters in ONE game mode that isn't played all that often). It can't be THAT shocking, can it?

Super mystic sonic said:
Wow, you using a action replay or do you really play Pokemon that much that you have sooo many level 100 pokemon? Anyways, this is for all Pokemon games together?

no, i dont even know where you get an action replay, and i dont want one either. note that i am helplessly addicted to pokemon.

this is all my LV100s of these games: ruby, sapphire, emerald, colouseum

i am currantly training a vaporeon on ruby. it was level 59 yesterday and is now level 82

ADDICTED

Silver Da Hedgehog said:
SonicX8000 said:
I have a LV100 MEW and MEWTWO.=)

I have more LV100 pokemon,but I can't spell there names right...

WHAT?????There is a MEW and MEW TWO??????????????????????????/ :eek: :eek: :eek:

too many !!s and ??s, silver! yeah, mewtwo is in cerulean cave and you need an action replay or a nintendo event to get a mew (i got my deyoxys from NASA space center's pokemon event when i went to america!)

I have a 100 leveled Blastoise and Charizard,but the GBA erased all my data so I burned it and threw it of a cliff laughing like a maniac,or was that my refrigorator..

*sigh*

I was never really a fan of training endlessly till every pokemon is level 100. I only had 2 in Ruby. Rayquaza(or something), which started of in level 70, and Sceptile, the only actual pokemon I've used. I have a level 94 Raichu, but that ain't 100.

In Red I only have 2 as well. A level 100 Pikachu, and a Charizard level 100. Oh, yeah! I forgot Mewtwo.

I only have 3 pokemon at lvl 100. All the others are like at lvl 70-90.

Pichu
Pikachu
Treeko (I didn't want to evolve it so my cousin traded me the evolved forms)

They did make leveling to 100 a tad easier in FR/LG with the Elite Four Round 2, but I really wish they'd include some more enemies closer to the level cap to fight so it isn't a grind from level 70 to level 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back