Does anyone has Naruto MUGEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto MUGEN! I found a photo at google. Here's the photo.

Mugen%20Naruto.gif

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
MUGEN is a fighting game

Wrong. It's a fighting game engine. It can be used to make a fighting game, but it is not within itself a game.

FoxBlitzz said:
MUGEN is a fighting game

Wrong. It's a fighting game engine. It can be used to make a fighting game, but it is not within itself a game.

Fighting...game...engine....Good bye Game Maker, and all your crappy control limitations.

Thank you.

I never use MUGEN Before, but I think it basically makes the fighting game for you. I hate thing like that like RPG Maker. I'm working on a fighting game but not with this. My game is up there with Super Smash Brother.

You're right, MUGEN doesn't actually stand for anything. I've read FAQs on the subject.

And just so you know, MUGEN is far from a "make a game for you" product. You must learn how to convert data files, and create definitions, as well as many other things. You could probably get a program that acts as a wizard, but at the lowest level, it's not at all automatic. If you're looking to do some actual work in MUGEN, be prepared to read up on one of various tutorials! Sure, adding premade material is a cinch, but making your own gets much more complicated.

MUGEN never really worked to my tastes. It just seemed so... strange.

'ey, who says RPG Maker is a bad program? It's fantastic for what it does.

FoxBlitzz said:
MUGEN is a fighting game

What does MUGEN stand for?

It doesn't stand for anything, it's a japanese word that means, "infinity"
Just like how you can add infinite things to your MUGEN. Or AT LEAST infinite stages. (And if you make a screenpack for that many chars. XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back