• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Check out my Md2s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try and make him skate. Save it as a seperate file so that if the skating doesn't work, you can use the running.

Yea, I think I'll make both, and Just release them in the same folder.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Err.. Never mind I'm NOT releasing a Skating Shadow, I tried, and failed. Trust me, you do NOT want what I came up with, So when its don't he will run, but his run looks cool.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Knuckles AND Shadow Done!
KNUCKLES
anim_5-2.png

SHADOW
anim_53.png

Jeck, I think you could make MD2s to more things. Buzzes annoy me when I try to make a total MD2 game, because they have not MD2. I wouldlikethat would have MD2 of everything on SRB2. But if you could develop the enemies, I would be pretty thankful.

Nice models, Jeck. Recently, I've gotten an incredibly powerful computer that CAN run dolphin for a change. If you need me to rip any GameCube/Wii models, just send me a message.

Possibly Sonic Colors, when it comes out? :D ..But, Jeck would obviously have to reduce the polycount a bit, right? ...Hmm. Maybe the Sonic Heroes Egg Hawk? We could use that for SRB2Heroes.

anim_1-8.png

Hey, could you use these as well? There is also an Omega. With school back on my plate don't exspect this done too soon. When I get to it, I get to it.

That is the EXACT model as the one from Shadow The Hedghog... so No they aren't.

Yeah, Jeck, I think something got messed up when you imported the model. Her arms look freakishly long.

Ok, I didn't rip the model, look at her in game, thats how she looks. But I will shorten her arms anyway because you guys don't like. :/

Of course we don't, she looks like Lanky Kong in a Rouge costume! Cut off about 1/6 and make her have normal wrists, and she'll look MUCH better. [hyperbole]Also, I'm the only one here who can find ANYTHING about ShTH to be passable.[/hyperbole]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back