Lemmings, ever played/heard of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicX8000

Graphic & Sprite Modder.
Judge
Lemmings was a puzzle game that was on the Amiga, then it reached DOS, the PC, and several others, like the PSP, PS3, etc.

Perhaps this may explain more.
http://tinyurl.com/d4klyf

Sometimes there are versions that will allow you to play custom levels, like this one. (This level was made by me.)
11157136.png

It's the Name of the Game.

With the right programs, you can even make custom tilesets, like the one above.

So... discuss.

It would be called Lemmini, or one of those Lemmix Clones of the DOS verison of Lemmings.

To run Lemmini, you need a copy of Lemmings for Win98.

For the Lemmix Clone ones... well... all you need is just that.

I had the DS port for a little while. I got stuck in a level where there's a huge block in the middle of the flat level, where you can't dig your way out. You can only give half of them climbing and falling, while the rest of them are left to die. I never bothered checking Youtube, and didn't touch it in months. So I deleted it.

I got out my floppy disk for the original Lemmings and was playing on DOSBox a few months ago. Still a great puzzler after more than fifteen years.

SonicX8000 said:
Lemmings, ever played/heard of it?

The idea that Lemmings is old enough that gamers today may possibly have never even heard of it depresses me like you wouldn't believe.

I've played various demos, but never got around to actually purchasing a full game.

I do know for a fact though, that they're really, really fun.

Ah, good old lemmings.
I coldn't get through a level and was completely disappointed with myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back