shows you are embarassed to love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I think about it...

I loved Rolie Polie Olie, and the original Sonic TV show, the one where Scratch and Grounder were in!

I never watched any of the older versions of sonic shows when I was little. Blues Clues was my main TV Show if not Power Rangers.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
The original Power Rangers. None of the newer crap.

Considering the newer stuff goes to an effort to be mature about its production, add better visual effects (though overabundance of wire-fu is very arguable as to being "better"), and actually have plots that don't revolve around "Blue Ranger getting a B on a test, thinking the world has ended, and enemy making a bee monster", the original seasons are far more likely to make somebody embarrassed.

I refuse to watch the newer ones. So I have no idea what they are like. I just know that the older ones know that young children like repetition and they used that to make them watch their shows. And the blue ranger wasn't all that smart, he just used the occasional big word. And the show was very racist.
Black ranger was black
Yellow ranger was asian
Red ranger was partially indian

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I refuse to watch the newer ones. So I have no idea what they are like.

The irony of you calling something you've never seen crap just kills me.

I just know that the older ones know that young children like repetition and they used that to make them watch their shows. And the blue ranger wasn't all that smart, he just used the occasional big word. And the show was very racist.
Black ranger was black
Yellow ranger was asian
Red ranger was partially indian

Fair points, though the original Red Ranger was not Indian, and I have no idea where people pulled that. The GREEN Ranger, on the other hand, turned out to be Native American by birth (he was adopted).

Ironically, he found that out during the season where he first wore Red, so there you go, I guess.

Autosaver said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
The original Power Rangers. None of the newer crap.

IS MORFIN TIEM!

Seconded again.:-(

Third'd. The original is deserving of my you-win.org pic... but I don't want to abuse it. But to everything past Zeo (which was pushing it already) can just go to This place

*Light Arrow'd for fanboyism*

aaronkfmaster said:
Now that I think about it...

I loved Rolie Polie Olie, and the original Sonic TV show, the one where Scratch and Grounder were in!
I'm not really embarrassed to watch Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. It was awesome! You have the cartoon mechanics of Looney Tunes mixed in with Sonic, and the outcome was a show that people couldn't help but watch.
I kind of used to watch Rolie Polie Olie. The robot designs were pretty cool even though they were simplistic.

Ed Edd n Eddy, because I'm the only one that seems to love it. Oh, and Cow and Chicken. I've always been a fan of furries. Oh, and there was Pet Alien... That was an okay show, but it was extremely childish.

I'd have to say Code Lyoko

it's good but not really something to be proud of watching

But i love Samurai Jack....to me it's the best cartoon EVER!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back