Check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's advertising to post a news link revealing that Xtreme has been unleashed upon the masses, and we already have a topic on it here?

You are READING the link before you post, correct?

*twitch twitch*...... ...... *explodes*

O_O' Any way I can get this to run on my Saturn? :P (without a modchip <_<).

Yeah, I thought the swap trick was too destructive..
But I tried it a couple hours ago to play NiGHTS. And it worked! :D
Guess I'll be using the swap trick to play sonic xtreme.. IF I EVER FINISH DOWNLOADING IT :|. There's 0 seeds :/

No, Omega, you need to read around a bit more. Chris said this was based off of the PC version, yes, but it's been explicitly stated, several times, that the game is in fact running on actual Sega Saturn hardware. I don't know why, I don't know how, but it is.

So, right, who failed here, mmm?

SSNTails said:
I'm at 60%...

Its been over an hour and so am I XP

only 1 hour to go!

EDIT: now only ... 1:30 hours to go!

EDIT2: now uhh... 1:50 hours to go...

EDIT3: Would someone kindly post the zip/rar of the download part of the .torrent? kthxbye

Nobody's done with it. As far as I know, there's only two seeds and they're almost never on.

also it doesnt work on any emulator. Girigiri locks up with black screen and SSF dies with an error message. Satourne hangs with unknown opcode message, and Yabause doesn't do anything either. I guess its because the game pushes the Saturn so much that it doesn't work on emulators yet, the most advanced games hang the same way too.

This was a nice April Fool's joke. It sucks that the game turned out to be fake, but the resulting video made up for it.

Question is... what in GOD'S name are we leeching?

Because it's a hoax?

Or rather, a video, which probably would work on a Saturn if you changed the codec and wrote a program to view it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back