How to play as sonic universe in JTE???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume you're talking about the Phantasy Star Universe thing.
Step on one of the gray spots on the ground and press the Light Dash key. (The default for this key is Z, I think.)

Work on your grammar and spelling, please.
Forum rules said:
This forum uses proper English. This means that you should type your posts as if you were going to hand it in to the English teacher. While a little leeway will be given if you are not a native speaker, there are some things that just have no excuse:
  • Use capitalization rules properly. The first word in a sentence, proper nouns, and “I” are capitalized. Always.
  • Use punctuation. It’s very hard to read posts with no periods or commas.
  • Use correct spelling. Occasional mistakes are fine (we all make them), but if your post misspells every single word, then that's unacceptable.
  • Don’t use l33tspeak, internet acronyms (LOL, U, etc.), or text message abbreviations.
  • Use paragraph breaks. No one wants to read a page of text with no spaces in it at all.

And also, don't double-post.
If you haven't read the forum rules yet, I highly suggest you do so.

Anyway... You can't move at all?
Have you set your controls? SRB2JTE saves and loads them from a diffrent file, and is probably using the default control scheme.

SRB2-Playah said:
Work on your grammar and spelling, please.
Forum rules said:
This forum uses proper English. This means that you should type your posts as if you were going to hand it in to the English teacher. While a little leeway will be given if you are not a native speaker, there are some things that just have no excuse:
  • Use capitalization rules properly. The first word in a sentence, proper nouns, and “I” are capitalized. Always.
  • Use punctuation. It’s very hard to read posts with no periods or commas.
  • Use correct spelling. Occasional mistakes are fine (we all make them), but if your post misspells every single word, then that's unacceptable.
  • Don’t use l33tspeak, internet acronyms (LOL, U, etc.), or text message abbreviations.
  • Use paragraph breaks. No one wants to read a page of text with no spaces in it at all.

Not true. When I first got JTE, it used my custom SRB2 controls from the start.

And also, don't double-post.
If you haven't read the forum rules yet, I highly suggest you do so.

Anyway... You can't move at all?
Have you set your controls? SRB2JTE saves and loads them from a diffrent file, and is probably using the default control scheme.

DarkKitsune said:
SRB2-Playah said:

Was that what you meant to say? :P
Anyway. I could have sworn SRB2JTE used a diffrent control scheme when I used it.
Well, than I'm stumped.

SRB2-Playah said:
DarkKitsune said:
SRB2-Playah said:

Was that what you meant to say? :P
Anyway. I could have sworn SRB2JTE used a diffrent control scheme when I used it.
Well, than I'm stumped.

Yeah, i meant to say that. Dumb quoting errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back