Sonic Robo Blast 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxBoy8

Miles Tails Prower
Is there gonna be a Sonic Robo Blast 3?
This is probably a really dumb question. You guys haven't even finished SRB2 yet.

I doubt it.

If it were to happen, Expect to see sonic 3 hud..... or not

This question has been asked so many times, and it's so obvious what the answer is. SRB2 started development WAAAY back in 1998. And 1999 is when they actually started using the doom engine. This game is still being worked on after over 10 YEARS. This game is made by fans, in their free time. After SRB2 is finished, I can guarantee that most of the devs will want to move on. If a SRB3 would EVER be made, I bet anything that it wouldn't be made by STJR.

This topic has been done before, and the devs are only going to stick with SRB2, since there's a lot that they can expand on.

This topic has been done before, and the devs are only going to stick with SRB2, since there's a lot that they can expand on.

Actually I'm pretty sure that there will be an SRB3 but its just not going to be for a while as SRB2 hasn't been completed yet.

The SRB2 Devs are going to stick with SRB2. Unless there's a whole team that WANTS to work on a sequel to the game, then there will be a SRB3.

You know, I don't see SRB3 being a reality...

SSNTails would have to come back from the dead and then wave his magic wand and then bam, SRB3 will be born...

But, as it stands, I don't see that happening any time soon...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back