This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Professor Eevee

Funny Eevee i guess
So A.I.R Eevee is finally in SRB2 and after a loot of criticism he is now re worked or at least in a RE-Work beta so much will change before v2 so without further to do...
attachment.php

INFO

So if u dont know who A.I.R Eevee is well simply he is a fast Eevee that teamed up with Tails back in sonic 3 A.I.R as a mod so yes technically this is a port and that will probably explain his moves and if u still dont well lets just say shortly that he was an early skin mod in the sonic 3 air modding community and back then script mods wasn't that great and no ability changes was a thing.
So now when he is in srb2 he got some new moves and a taunt and also this is my first srb2 mod in a way so don't expect something really amazing.

ABILITIES

Well this little Eevee got a heck a loot of moves to use so lets go over them.

-Double jump: u know how this works so i wont put in a gif here showcasing it

-Spindash: same with double jump no need to explain this

-Insta Shield: now this functions just like in sonic 3 and protects u from danger and bullets and is also a nice way to cheat bosses.
also it is activated by pressing spin in the air without any shield and also it cant be used after double jumping

attachment.php

-Drop Dash: this is activated by pressing c1 in the air and it is op and fun and is a great source of speed. Tip: the longer it is activated the faster and longer u will burst away

attachment.php

-Super Peel Out: its activated by holding c1 on the ground its really simple

attachment.php

-Skate Board: this is togglable so don't worry also its activated by pressing spin while running. in this mode u dont have an easy way to turn but if u press spin u can do a tiny turn and if u cant a better way to turn press c1 to deactivate the skateboard

attachment.php

-D A B and noise: well u press c2 to dab at any time and he dab and yes this includes the special stages. also u can do the same thing with c3 but it is a tiny bit broken since yes in air and in nights u make noise but if ur on the ground he is free to move but will display a dab sprite

attachment.php

-Hug: as of right now i haven't got a gif to showcase it but he do hug by pressing c2 near someone and then pressing c3 to cancel the hug

-Dance: well u press toss flag to activate it and well same as the last one no gif for this one also to cancel it u jump and don't ask why

COMANDS
-eeveeskateglobal: A toggle for eevee's skate/roll. if it's set to on it Allows eevee to use his skateboard and it affects all players in the server so only admins can use this command
-eeveeskate: Same as the admin one, but for yourself, cannot be changed when globally disabled
-voyprotection: well it is spam protection and limits the noise spam so set this to on if u are a admin on a server to make your ears stop suffering

INCLUDED STUFF
-a super form with a unique ability
-smoll eevee
-commands
-a funni eevee
-a srb2 2.0 version with thook and spindash
-Kirby mod support
-Dirk support
-XMomentum failed trick sprite support
-Hug :)

NOTE ABOUT RE-USABLE CONTENT
So uh the skate, dance, super flight, dab and drop dash is not re usable content so please show me, neon and rafael respect for the work on this mod.

CREDITS

Professor Eevee
attachment.php

I made A.I.R Eevee in the first place

Neon
attachment.php

DAB, drop dash script, 2.0 Port and a loot more

Katmint
attachment.php

insta shield port for 2.2

MotdSpork
attachment.php

Super peel out for 2.2

Rafael
attachment.php

2.0 port and some fixes for v1 before it was out

Tatsuru
attachment.php

Hug script

Attachments

• Eevee.zip
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,514
  • srb20083.gif
    5.4 MB · Views: 3,635
  • srb20082.gif
    7.1 MB · Views: 3,512
  • srb20074.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 460
  • srb20072.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 3,241
  • srb20071.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 21,993
  • srb20070.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 22,519
  • srb20068.gif
    1 MB · Views: 3,404
  • XTRAB0.png
    XTRAB0.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 21,777
  • XTRAC0.png
    XTRAC0.png
    433 bytes · Views: 23,295
  • srb20084.gif
    5.1 MB · Views: 21,096
  • srb20065.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 21,015
  • srb20105.gif
    5.1 MB · Views: 18,335
  • CL_A.I.R_Eevee-v1.4.5.pk3
    2.9 MB · Views: 3,140
Last edited:
While its welcome to releases, I really want you to specify that the "Eevee.wad" is a 2.1 mod. We dont really have a rule for that kind of thing, so I'll let it stay, but I had to open the mod in SLADE, guess why the palette was weird, change it to 2.0, then after realizing it was for an older version, double check the first post to see a single sentence about it. It even being the first download on the list of two downloads only adds to the confusion.

While its welcome to releases, I really want you to specify that the "Eevee.wad" is a 2.1 mod. We dont really have a rule for that kind of thing, so I'll let it stay, but I had to open the mod in SLADE, guess why the palette was weird, change it to 2.0, then after realizing it was for an older version, double check the first post to see a single sentence about it. It even being the first download on the list of two downloads only adds to the confusion.
well did i ever say that it was for 2.1 the eevee.wad so to say cuz i said it was for 2.0

it won't be the best wad of the moment, but hey, I love that you put effort into this
ps: i think you need to fix some english in the info, maybe use a translator?

It was nice to help you making A.I.R. Eevee for SRB2, it's a good character after all, congrats professor, you did great :)

Bruh, i have seen this on the [Forbidden Place] and i was thinking this would never be on here, no offense...
But congratulations, you got on releases of the MB!

So, i tried the characters in srb2 2.2.7 (of the android port) And..well it says, process killed by signal, not sure why its says that.. I downloaded the A.I.R Eevee, is it not working bc im using an outdated version of srb2 or the file i has got corrupted, Or even if im too dumb to fix the problem, anyway heres the thing i said
Screenshot_2020-10-05-18-42-35-34.png
,idk how to attach some thumbnail thing hehe

So, i tried the characters in srb2 2.2.7 (of the android port) And..well it says, process killed by signal, not sure why its says that.. I downloaded the A.I.R Eevee, is it not working bc im using an outdated version of srb2 or the file i has got corrupted, Or even if im too dumb to fix the problem, anyway heres the thing i said
Screenshot_2020-10-05-18-42-35-34.png
,idk how to attach some thumbnail thing hehe

Hmmm... It must be the version i guess, if the problem persists then i suggest you to reinstall the mod. If it doesn't work then the only thing i can say is wait for the next version :/

This still has every single problem that I outlined in dms with you on discord. I'm not gonna rail on the sprites of course, while you can still learn more about spriting as you go on, you still at least did all angles for it, which is a commendable effort. I'd highly reccomend checking out MotorRoach's pinned srb2 spriting tutorial in the official discord's #spriting channel before starting another project. My issue with this however is that none of these abilities make any sense for an eevee, and most of the abilities are just taken from the lua releases section of the mb. Every single one of these abilities is one of sonic's abilities, the Peel-Out, Drop Dash, and Insta-Shield are all things that sonic does, not eevee. Being a pokemon, there are tons of unique moves and abilities that you could've used as inspiration for abilities for him (For example, what if pressing spin created one of the stars from the Swift move, and you could then either hop on the star to use it as a way to get across pits, or simply let it go to use it as a projectile?), but instead, you just... took sonic's abilities. I hope you reconsider changing up Eevee's abilities at some point to be more akin to some of the countless options you have for actual pokemon-related abilities rather than keeping them the way they are currently. An eevee of all pokemon has some of the highest potential for an incredibly fun srb2 character, but what we got here was essentially just a pointy clone.

Last edited:
This still has every single problem that I outlined in dms with you on discord. I'm not gonna rail on the sprites of course, while you can still learn more about spriting as you go on, you still at least did all angles for it, which is a commendable effort. I'd highly reccomend checking out MotorRoach's pinned srb2 spriting tutorial in the official discord's #spriting channel before starting another project. My issue with this however is that none of these abilities make any sense for an eevee, and most of the abilities are just taken from the lua releases section of the mb. Every single one of these abilities is one of sonic's abilities, the Peel-Out, Drop Dash, and Insta-Shield are all things that sonic does, not eevee. Being a pokemon, there are tons of unique moves and abilities that you could've used as inspiration for abilities for him (For example, what if pressing spin created one of the stars from the Swift move, and you could then either hop on the star to use it as a way to get across pits, or simply let it go to use it as a projectile?), but instead, you just... took sonic's abilities. I hope you reconsider changing up Eevee's abilities at some point to be more akin to some of the countless options you have for actual pokemon-related abilities rather than keeping them the way they are currently. An eevee of all pokemon has some of the highest potential for an incredibly fun srb2 character, but what we got here was essentially just a pointy clone.

can u pls stop being so harsh about my character. since its my character i have the rights to use what abilities i want him to have

can u pls stop being so harsh about my character. since its my character i have the rights to use what abilities i want him to have
And I also have the rights to criticize something that you put up publicly on the internet. You are not required to accept my criticism, like you clearly aren't doing, but I have every right to put it out there. I could have been much harsher then I was, and seeing something that just happened to me irl that's none of your buisness, if I would've written that post a few hours later, I would have been much harsher.

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

and please i swear to god dont ask about it i dont have the energy to deal with any more of then then is already going on

Last edited:
And I also have the rights to criticize something that you put up publicly on the internet. You are not required to accept my criticism, like you clearly aren't doing, but I have every right to put it out there. I could have been much harsher then I was, and seeing something that just happened to me irl that's none of your buisness, if I would've written that post a few hours later, I would have been much harsher.

Look, I've come under fire for being needlessly critical on the forums lately too and lemme tell you something. There is no divine right bestowed upon you to cast judgement upon this character, and nobody is under any obligation to do as you say.

This isn't about you. It does not hurt you by simply existing, and there are more constructive ways to offer feedback than this.

You wouldn't yell at a kid for colouring outside of the lines, or drawing a blue flower with yellow leaves, so so what if this Eevee mod is a little bit fantastical? Just leave it alone and move on.

Huge fan of this mod.

This is one of the first Pokemon mods ive managed to stumble opon for this version of SRB2, and I love it! The speed makes going through levels extremley fun, The peelout works super well, and the air-slash is dope, and the double jump makes platforming pretty fun imo.
I think the sprites are absolutely adorable, although maybe a few edits on the continue sprites would be cool?

Good job!

- nebb

This is one of the first Pokemon mods ive managed to stumble opon for this version of SRB2, and I love it! The speed makes going through levels extremley fun, The peelout works super well, and the air-slash is dope, and the double jump makes platforming pretty fun imo.
I think the sprites are absolutely adorable, although maybe a few edits on the continue sprites would be cool?

Good job!

- nebb

thank u dude for some nice words about my eevee

Yo, listen. All we're trying to do is just offer a bit of criticism, some people might put it in the best of words, I might not put MY post in the best of words too. And that's alright. You're eevee is good for a start, but you could learn so much more than just dithering, and dabbing. If you'd listen to some of the criticism, you'd be just as good as people like roach, or alice, or guys like that. I see a good future for this guy.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back