• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

fickle hearts and other parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blame the poor handling of waypoint transitions on rope hangs. T~T Maybe I should go fix that some day...

edit:
InsecureInsistentHydatidtapeworm.gif

Just screwing around

Reminds me of this:
srb2hd2.png

sh2hjEF.png

SRB2: JJ Abrams Edition

So I'm working on a separate map for when I don't feel like working on the canyon map. This one has a special gimmick; ring doors that take a certain number of rings to open! (Well, they aren't really doors so much as collapsing things...) Think Troff and Scoff from DK64 if you need an idea of how they function. The map's going to be exploration-based, but hopefully not a confusing mess. Hopefully I can make something entertaining out of it all!

(the skybox is a WIP)

I used that same gimmick in one course of my Garden Golf course for XSRB2's Golf Mode. You had to putt yourself around and collect all the rings to make the hole accessible. I never did finish that thing, though.

DirectLawfulDevilfish.gif

I implemented a quick and dirty pathfinding system into SRB2. I'm testing it with a Crawla, which is what you see moving on the automap above. There are a few issues with it looping over itself infinitely or not quite knowing the best path in some situations, but hopefully those can be ironed out for the potential project this may be used in. (What project? You'll just have to wait for that answer.)

ClutteredMisguidedBedlingtonterrier.gif

God damnit, now I've got this spike mace tethered to me. It even has semi-realistic chain physics! Whatever will I do now? (I'll use it on a boss, that's what!)

AlertQuestionableGreatwhiteshark.gif
MeekSnoopyAuklet.gif
JitteryGroundedAnglerfish.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back