• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

W.D Gaster Joins Kart! (HEAVY WIP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonster

yes yes hello
Sooooo recently I came across a tool called "KartMaker", wich makes character modding for kart very simple. So, with it, I can finally start work on my first character mod, W.D Gaster!

I decided on using gasty boi since his design is very simple to draw, wich is obviously a huge time saver.

Expect a updated sprite sheet once evry week.... maybe.

Here is the sheet in it's current form.

Attachments

• sprites.png
    sprites.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 437
Last edited:
Also, I wanted to upload a screenshot of the prototype sheet, but I don't know how to create albums/upload pictures, because I seemingly don't have those options.

There are two ways to add images to a post:
  1. Use an image hosting service, such as Imgur.
  2. Certain subforums such as Editing (you are here!) let you upload attachments. You can find this under "Additional Options" when making a post.

There are two ways to add images to a post:
  1. Use an image hosting service, such as Imgur.
  2. Certain subforums such as Editing (you are here!) let you upload attachments. You can find this under "Additional Options" when making a post.

Thanks dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back