This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
@Metal Blake:
Someone is having a picnic nearby, on a tall cliff in the zone of green flowers
Yeah, I eventually found that.

I think they just only appear if you go through RVZ and I hadn't been. I was under the impression it was there just as an easter egg and wouldn't lead to anything.

the crawla armies in these old levels are the funniest goddamn thing

It's especially funny compared to now.

Enemy challenges now: Enemy is in a place you have to plan your moves carefully, lest you be hit and fall into a pit, or otherwise the enemy has something that requires a different approach to hit, be that a weird flight pattern or something that may hurt you if you jump at them wrong.

Enemy challenges then: !Prepare to face the hoard!

I really adore this level for being a very quick nostalgia burst compared to the comprehensive (yet still highly enjoyable) The Past mod by glaber. It definitely feels like it could have been a legitimate unlockable in 2.2. The only thing I'd suggest, if you're willing to tamper with level design further, is make RVZ actually possible to complete as Amy (and Nack, sorta, I did get further with him once but I think I got lucky) by adding a red spring near the beginning on the lower section since she can't make that jump on her own.

This is obviously just a problem with SRB2 itself, but: it seems like the game doesn't like having more than 5 emblem hints. Just something that is a disappointment.

There are no emeralds tokens, the emblems were placed where the tokens normally are.

If you want the emeralds, you'll have to explore. Explore Greenflower thoroughly, my friend.

Yes, SRB2 the Past is currently in the works for 2.2. I just haven't fixed up enough to post in my editing topic yet.

Super late to this thread but holy shit this is bonkers

Really shows how far y'all have pushed the Doom engine.
It'd be neat if this was an unlockable in a later version as a small homage to 1.09.

Really shows how far y'all have pushed the Doom engine.
I don't want to sound like a "knowitall" but it's easy to push the Doom engine further than intended when the source code is open and free to modify, even more when the Doom Legacy engine managed to push the Doom engine even more back when it was made.

It'd be neat if this was an unlockable in a later version as a small homage to 1.09.
I'd gladly exchange Techno Legacy for this one.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back