Two-Click Banning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I think this new ban button's Pretty useful, but...-if it hasn't happened already-Shouldn't there be like, a confrimation sign? Like, (Are you sure that you want to ban so and so)? I just think that if any mod or admin, accidentaly presses the ban button on somone, They'd be screwed. Bleh, If this already happened please tell me, so I can go and spit whatever drink I have in disbalieve, (Agh. Grammar!) Or somthing.

welll this is handy....and YES, i'm the idiot that got banned 4 or 5 days ago XD

anyway this looks very handy handy confirmation buttong does look useful.

HP-administraitor said:
Hey, I think this new ban button's pretty useful, but - if it hasn't happened already - Shouldn't there be like, a confirmation sign? Like, "Are you sure that you want to ban so and so"? I just think that if any mod or admin, accidentally presses the ban button on someone, they'd be screwed. Bleh, If this already happened please tell me, so I can go and spit whatever drink I have in disbelief, or something.

Grammatized. ;P

If I'm not mistaken, the administrators generally include a ban reason before they ban a person, so, to accidentally ban someone, they'd accidentally have to type a ban reason first without realizing they clicked the wrong button.

Also, moderators cannot ban users, only administrators can.

Ahh. Thanks. Megh, I really gotta Mind my grammer, or I'll Get BANZ0R3D myself! >.< Well, Back on topic. Meh, Now that this new button has come, I can't wait to see the sparks fly with all the noobzorz going "LOLOLOLOLOOLLO HOW DU AH SHOOP WHOOP I AM DESEPERATEZORZAGA!!!!!!111!11"

And if I ever become lored hokag- I meeean.... uuh, An administraitor, hehehehe, THEN I'll give them a run for there money!

As long as it's not a "Bans right on the button's press" style thing. If I were an Administrator, I would have been marked as Admin Abuser, because my mouse acts retarded a lot and clicks stuff no matter what. But only for a split second. Either way, I'm screwed if I mess up my spelling on here... Holy !@#$, I don't have a single Spell-Check line on here. Check out the proof
proof.jpg

Will I get banned if I do not talk on forums much?I tend to not to because somehow I always get yelled at saying I double posted when I never double posted,on ever single forum I have ever joined -_-.I do not know why.So if I end up double posting by mistake tell me,because I do not want to get banned over it like the last two forums.

1. No. Lots of people rarely talk. That'd be a pretty harsh ban.

2. This topic is about 2 years old. Might wanna check the dates before you post.

only a little wish, please don't ban people because of gramar and punctuation(I don't know if you still doing this) because you must know that some people doesn't speak a correct english because that is not his mother language, and I think that the comunity have a great number of members.

I personally find foreign speakers tend to fare better than native speakers of English assuming they were actually taught the language. The issue is that a lot of people simply don't care about typing at all because they're used to text messaging or other hard to read forms of communication and they're just lazy.

Agreed, Mystic, those who try when English is not their native language will often actually try harder to get it right.

The others just don't bother.

Also, may I please note that punctuation is a universal thing, recognised between all cultures, and therefore cannot really be excused with "sorry, I'm not English."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back