This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I allowed Kasumi-chan to iron out some odd things, so... Yeah.

New update available now!

Last edited:
Don't mind me, I'm just pinging it because of the updates that have been done.

after playing alot of 2.0, i like SSN Tails' character sprites alot.
I dont know exactly what changed in 2.1 in terms of character sprites but Knuckles looks better

Fun Fact, in Final Demo version 1.09.4, Tails can run on water only if he has a speed shoes, as thats the only way to reach or maintain Tails' max speed animation. But in version 2.0.7, Tails cannot run on water, most likely due to him getting a speed buff, allowing him to reach his max-speed animation without needing speed shoes.
Post automatically merged:

Another thing is in 2.0.7, Knuckles didn't do the little slide he does when you glide into the floor. Instead the state is just cancelled immediately, meaning you can act immediately, as there is no slide for you to have to wait for to end.

Last edited:
gif 1
Are his shoes supposed to be blue or was that a slade-recolor-tool mistake?

gif2
Is he supposed to be able to glide after using attraction shield?

Attachments

• srb20273.gif
    srb20273.gif
    7.9 MB · Views: 118
  • srb20274.gif
    srb20274.gif
    5.1 MB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Hand Drawn doesn't have xmom support
srb20360.gif

Nevermind, But only when super/hyper? weird

Fun Fact, in Final Demo version 1.09.4, Tails can run on water only if he has a speed shoes, as thats the only way to reach or maintain Tails' max speed animation. But in version 2.0.7, Tails cannot run on water, most likely due to him getting a speed buff, allowing him to reach his max-speed animation without needing speed shoes.

Another thing is in 2.0.7, Knuckles didn't do the little slide he does when you glide into the floor. Instead the state is just cancelled immediately, meaning you can act immediately, as there is no slide for you to have to wait for to end.
Tails’ actual speed has nothing to do with it. There’s a stat called “runspeed” that tells the game when to display the run animation. With Tails, he could only reach the number designated at runspeed with speedshoes because it wasn’t a speed he could normally reach. Keep in mind his regular max speed was on par with Sonic

Tails’ actual speed has nothing to do with it. There’s a stat called “runspeed” that tells the game when to display the run animation. With Tails, he could only reach the number designated at runspeed with speedshoes because it wasn’t a speed he could normally reach. Keep in mind his regular max speed was on par with Sonic
I said he can only run on water if he is in his running animation, have you ran on water without being in his run animation?
2.0.7 made it so he can reach his running animation without needing the help of speed shoes.
You could say he accelerates faster.

I said he can only run on water if he is in his running animation, have you ran on water without being in his run animation?
2.0.7 made it so he can reach his running animation without needing the help of speed shoes.
You could say he accelerates faster.
The first part is true, but him accelerating faster isn’t. They just lowered runspeed so that it’s below his max speed

I decided to try out Chrispy Marriage, and I found out that he doesn't actually work. As such, I can't really use him to complete certain levels like Techno Hill 1 or Arid Canyon 2 anymore, which softlocks the game when playing as him.

Attachments

• srb20001.gif
    srb20001.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 115
Huh, NoChuckles has the same issue, despite NoChuckles having the no slide script, and this mod not having said script
both mods have miscolored shoes though

I decided to try out Chrispy Marriage, and I found out that he doesn't actually work. As such, I can't really use him to complete certain levels like Techno Hill 1 or Arid Canyon 2 anymore, which softlocks the game when playing as him.
its funny how all you have to do to fix that is go inside his S_SKIN and add "SF_CANBUSTWALLS" to his flags
Just made sure, Knuckles can bust walls in 2.0, but I don't think there's many sections where he's required to, other than Egg Rock's left path.
Also in case he can't turn super, you can add SF_SUPER
I wouldn't since he can't turn super in 2.0, but its something you can do

Creator must have forgot about the SF_CANBUSTWALLS lol

Last edited:
Late, but the reason why both my mod (NoChuckles) and the edit seen here (ChrispyMarraige) don't work is due to 2.2.9. Give us some time to fix it, I didn't really realize it broke. And also the miscolored shoes is IN 2.0 so I don't see a need to change.

PS I think the reason why Chrispy Marraige doesn't have no slide is due to it being a carbon copy of Modern Knux's stats and such. For a "Legacy" experience find the OG mods for Knux and Tails

Elyos03 updated Overhauled Legacy Trio (+ Legacy Sonic) & Knuckles with a new update entry:

Some update, I guess?

Update 7.5.3:
- Since 2.2.9 added the SF_CANBUSTWALLS flag, I just noticed Chrispy Marriage doesn't have it. And I'm gonna let it stay that way. Due to that, I've decided to update his biography to reflect it. Took me a good while to make it look good on both 4:3 and 16:9, tho.
- There's also some changes I forgot what they are. Maybe.

Read the rest of this update entry...

of course chrispy marriage doesnt have the CANBUSTWALLS flag, you didnt give him it, 2.2.9 doesnt convert all lua files with glide & climb to have can bust walls magically

unless you're just stating the obvious

Elyos03 updated Overhauled Legacy Trio (+ Legacy Sonic) & Knuckles with a new update entry:

It's been a while, huh?

Update 8:
- Opposite colors in the CSS have changed to match the vanilla characters'.
- CSS artwork tweaks.
- Descriptions have been slightly re-written.
- Hand Drawn now has the same stats as SSNSonic. Less Unique and Chrispy Marriage also has derived stats from Hand Drawn and SSNSonic as well, inspired by how 2.2 did it. I just did some little math.
- Dramahog works again in XMomentum.
- Dropped SRB2P support for now. I don't feel like it anymore, but I can look back to it...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back