• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

megadude67

what is the problem with people because i saw a very good dreamcast one day at a store and they were selling it for 10 dallors that is just not right to be because i think that old games and consoles should be celebrated. Because without them what would we have now so i think we should have a holiday just for old games. What do all of you think about this

So you're saying people should be selling Dreamcasts for 200 dollars? That's stupid, nobody would buy it. The point is to lower the price so people will buy the crap they can't sell. I'm not saying the Dreamcast is crap, but it's old and they don't make games for it anymore. Would you pay tons of money to buy an NES? :/

You know, are you complaining that a console is being sold for a cheap amount of money? Anyone who apprecaites and enjoys the games for it can easily buy the console and its games after all.

Ahhh the Dreamcast, one of my favorite systems.

Power Stone 2 and Sonic series I still have.
And I surely do not want the dreamcast to be $200.

I paid $200 for my DC, and haven't looked back since.

Actually, that's not true. It was a Christmas present, so I didn't pay a cent - but the person who bought it bought it when it was $200, so there.

but my point still stands i think old games are being abused i mean have you see the stuff they have done to mario

But without lowered pre-owned prices, I wouldn't be able to afford games.
(I'm a student and the british government like getting us into debt...)

well then save up your money like set alittle cash out of your paycheck to get a good copy without scratches plus it just makes me sad to see a old system being sold for junk

Yes and no. I like that you want it to have more respect but come on! Would you feel more like paying $20 on a console or $50 on a console? There treated as junk because we got Gamecube's, Wii's, PS3's, etc. A holiday would be way too much. Yes old games are what made what we have here, but seriously "out with the old, in with the new!".

It's called "Supply and demand".

There are a lot of Dreamcasts out there. There are not many people interested in purchasing one (most of the people who want one already have one), so the price is low based on that.

Personally, I consider the low second-hand price of older games to be a blessing, because you can buy games and accessories on the cheap, and it's still fun. My SNES gets plenty of use, despite being over a decade old.

Honestly, it seems funny to me to hear "old games" and refer to the Dreamcast, though. The Dreamcast is only the last generation of consoles. It's not all that old. Just because the Dreamcast died out before the rest of the systems in that generation doesn't mean it isn't relatively new =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back