HMS123311: Remastered Edition

HMS123311: Remastered Edition v2.1

and on the 3rd 2.X release, he rose again

Lol i cant wait for maps that take advantage of his abilities, like long stretches of nothing / alternate routes to take when you noclip over a floor or don't.

Would be neat to see

I keep getting sigsevs when doing certain actions in Arid Canyon Act 2 but I don't know what's causing it.

I have been getting this too. It happened once when physically touching a badnik, and every other time seems to have something to do with touching objects related to the minecarts (But not the minecarts themselves, since he can't ride in them as far as I can tell).

My guess is it's related to whatever part of the code causes him to despawn certain objects that touch him. These parts of the code weren't made with the new things in AC2 in mind and I suppose weren't updated to account for them, leading to the error. That is however just my best guess.

Is this just like...an old in-joke, or based off of some old dude's unironic superpowered OC mod or something? I'm so confused lmao

Is this just like...an old in-joke, or based off of some old dude's unironic superpowered OC mod or something? I'm so confused lmao
HMS is an old purposefully overpowered, definitely ironic character. Besides, a serious character certainly wouldn't have a resistance to toe stubbing in their ability list.

There are a few SIGSEGV's in Arid Canyon, mainly when touching minecart gates or those turtle guys (only one in AC1 caused it though). Regardless, levels like Deep Sea 2 or Arid Canyon 1 are easy to beat if you have a somewhat-direct line to the finish (i.e. going out of bounds to get to further-ahead caves).

Oh. The man, the myth, the legend. HMS123311 returns.

I welcome his heavenly rule with open arms of gratitude.

I'm taking HMS to the next level by speedrunning as him. Have a look:
srb20042.gif

srb20027.gif

God, I love playing as HMS.

Version 2.1
Extended the transformation frames
Whitelisted bunch of objects
Has NiGHTS frames
Other stuff I probably forgot

Don't expect another update for this, unless it's really critical I don't plan on supporting it excursively

Error

It shows that does not have a frame for a specific sprite. please fix!

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Excuse me, in the voiced version, If you choose a character who isn't HMS, you get all the emeralds. please fix this.
Please don't remove, this is too cool.

I want to make this SRB2P compatible so we can get the ultimate experience with this character XD

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back