Resource icon
This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

sonc

have a night
One of these aren't like the others.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Alright, here it is, the original 2.0 Knuckles, just a little darker so is more Red instead of pink.

Thats it. What? Want More? you have to wait until i get another good idea for a Kart Character.

the voice clips are from vainilla knuckles becuase potato and im too lazy to rip SRB2 sounds.

Attachments

• kart0031.jpg
    kart0031.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 8,224
  • kart0015.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 492
  • kart0016.gif
    368.1 KB · Views: 5,168
  • kart0016.gif
    368.1 KB · Views: 9,072
  • KC_KnucklesME_v1.pk3
    261.6 KB · Views: 423
  • KC_KnucklesME_v1.pk3
    261.6 KB · Views: 443
Last edited:
It's ok for releases, but it's really... awkward. I dunno what the hell is going on with his legs between rotation, sometimes they're too short, and then other times they make his feet look gigantic. On some frames, his dreadlocks are behind the seat, but other times they overlap the back of the seat? And if you really wanted to be more 2.0-like, you could have taken the voice files from the older version of Kart, back when it used Free Riders clips. I bet you could have copypasted the old files just fine. Overall, this mod just feels kinda sloppy, as if you just put it together because you could, not because you thought it would actually be that great.

It's ok for releases, but it's really... awkward. I dunno what the hell is going on with his legs between rotation, sometimes they're too short, and then other times they make his feet look gigantic. On some frames, his dreadlocks are behind the seat, but other times they overlap the back of the seat? And if you really wanted to be more 2.0-like, you could have taken the voice files from the older version of Kart, back when it used Free Riders clips. I bet you could have copypasted the old files just fine. Overall, this mod just feels kinda sloppy, as if you just put it together because you could, not because you thought it would actually be that great.

Ok, maybe the sprites are a little... Akward , but, i think that atleast is somewhat better that some sprites from SRB2 Riders.

Attachments

• worse than sonic boom sonic long legs.PNG
    worse than sonic boom sonic long legs.PNG
    6.4 KB · Views: 359
  • worse than sonic boom sonic long legs.PNG
    worse than sonic boom sonic long legs.PNG
    6.4 KB · Views: 388

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back