Resource icon

Rolly Polly Pal

world's most wanted criminal
I have always found it kind of odd how there are relatively few mods on the message board that add new maps to the battle mode, so I made this mod to change that. This map will include a handful of new maps made specifically for use in the game's Battle Mode.

Deep Sea Temple [MAPAK]
kart0040.png

attachment.php

attachment.php

Based on Deep Sea Zone from Sonic Robo Blast 2, Deep Sea Temple is a circular map with two levels to fight on. Attack your foes from the outer ring at the top, but be careful not to fall into the illuminated tunnels below!

Kodachrome Dome [MAPAL]
attachment.php
attachment.php

As if having one optical illusion of a map as a track wasn't enough, now you can have one as a battle course too! Try not to let your head spin as you face foes on this dizzying map.

Egg Cylinder [MAPAM]
attachment.php

attachment.php

Based vaguely off of SRB2's Egg Rock Zone, this map has 3 rooms to battle in! Mind the windows when you throw your Orbees at a foe!

More to come! [MAPAN-A?]

I plan to eventually update this mod with more battle maps as time goes on. Stay tuned for more exciting courses to fight on in the future!

I'd like to thank my friends Spam, Toyboy, Bugman the Great, and Wilkincookie for helping me test out these maps and supporting me during the development of this mod. I'd also like to thank the SRB2 devs for the textures used in Deep Sea Zone.

v1 - Initial Release.

Attachments

• kart0040.png
    kart0040.png
    147.7 KB · Views: 1,921
  • kart0041.png
    kart0041.png
    273.4 KB · Views: 1,939
  • kart0042.png
    kart0042.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,786
  • kart0043.png
    kart0043.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,834
  • kart0044.png
    kart0044.png
    160 KB · Views: 1,785
  • kart0045.png
    kart0045.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 1,920
  • KB_ApollyonsBattleMaps_v1.pk3
    2.3 MB · Views: 489
Last edited:
Oh nice, there's a Kodachrome battle course. I actually love the race course by itself, and it's nice to see people present their affinity for it too by making a supplementary battle course! Nice work on the other tracks too!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back