• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

necro character

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rules said:
R2. Some types of WADs are extremely frowned upon, and will always get a negative reaction. It is not recommended to post any of the following:
Recolors, or edited versions of the official character sprites, are extremely disliked. Making fan characters or bad edits of official characters is almost always bad, and has a great lack of creativity. Don't make them, and if you do, don't release them. People just don't like them.

Sprite rips, where you simply take a sprite from another game, which generally doesn't look anything like the art in SRB2, and put it into an SRB2 character. While it's possible to make a good sprite rip into a character, it almost always looks awful. Don't do this unless you know exactly what you're doing.

Music WADs, or WAD files containing music lumps to change the soundtrack for SRB2, just aren't interesting. They're also potential copyright violations, so they are banned from the forums entirely. If you post one, it will simply be deleted.

Timer SOCs, or SOC files that only edit the time periods for certain things, like Invincibility or drowning, are pointless, and anyone can make them.
Should you decide to post one of the things above, remember that you will get a negative reaction, because nobody really likes to play them.
Trust me when I say you making this is probably not a good idea. If you insist, the srb2wiki can tell you everything.

(For the confused, remove the 'etter' from the url to make it work)

Ah, I know exactly how to play as that character. Host your own netgame, and type exactly this in the console:
Code:
addfile Shadow.wad
skin Shadow
color purple

And there you have it, Shadow with purple markings >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back