• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

My Sonic

Should i contiue

• It`s good but needs some work

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don`t know

• It`s realy realy bad

• Stop this s..t and never do a sprite again

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown

Hi guys i`m making a version of sonic that i can draw good.Here is the link to one of the sprites

Here are some other chars i`m planing on doing.(there not even painted)

Hmm. It is pretty good, but yeah, still needs work. Also, we don't really need another Sonic to add to the hundreds we already have, but continue it. It looks good.

Thanks and besides i`m thinking of doing the sprites in photoshop cause i can paint a lot better there(think archie sonic and official sega artwork)

Indeed, but this one is drawn, unlike most edits and recolors. It feels like a different outlook on wads are done normally, so I don't see why one more out of the hundreds we have already would hurt.

Yeah, but to vote "Don't do this s*** again" is kinda cruel.

You people have no hearts at all. Seriously.

In my opinion, pencil draw style like this looks horrible in SRB2...

You realise you have to draw over 100 frames, right?

Nope. Drawn on paper and scanned to the computer. SSN used X-treme as a refrence for them though.

sonicthehedgehog/gsonic said:
dude I'm already making sonic07 i think they are right too many sonic wads. :?

Fix the grammar.

Also, if you think there are too many Sonic wads, then why are you making sonic07?

Although, to a certain extent, I'd prefer a better Sonic character than a crappier recolor, but there really is no need for more Sonics.

Why not Tails or Knuckles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back