• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Revival of the Old Bosses REVIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to be recreating all of the levels, I didn't think that 2d matched that well anyways. Egg Carrier is going to be changed into an action stage, and hopefully I'll be able to get some pictures for level select. The Egg rocket in level select is going to be replaced with egg carrier 1, and egg carrier 2 (the current egg carrier 1) will stay being a boss stage.

Also, you can create some levels for the mod if you want, I'll give you credit. (I'm not some idiot who will steal your stuff)

The Boss that I'm wanting the most is Final Egg, which is going to be a remake of Sonic 2s Final Boss. (To see all of the bosses, check the old 1.0 roboegg99 made back then)

I wasn't trying to add too many, looking at the list of levels roboegg99 gave me, though...

...There is ALOT of boss levels. Too many. If I want five, i'm going to have to cut off....

...about 11.

srb20007cx1.png

The new Egg Carrier Boss Room, now in 3d!

I managed to combine the wad with the bombscouter so that it works. The problem was not the wad itself but the fact that XWE merged the images in a wrong way. I posted the download link into a pm but it looks like you can't look into it untill next week. :-/

Anyway... Maybe you still want to work on it during this period. To prove that it works I put the objects into the level before the last boss. Here is the link again: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ufo0c4

Also I realised that the eggman in the egg carrier boss room does not make you finish the level when he dies. So you might want to fix this...

Morph said:
I managed to combine the wad with the bombscouter so that it works. The problem was not the wad itself but the fact that XWE merged the images in a wrong way. I posted the download link into a pm but it looks like you can't look into it untill this Thursday. :-/
Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back