• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

demon shadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you've broken more than one rule. Way to go.

I don't know exactly how it would work (to break more than rule before an administrator realises it), but it's either a Strike 1, or Strike 2.

So, you didn't just guarentee yourself a ban, but you might get a longer ban than you would have had normally.

Dude... just stop. We don't want you, or anyone to post something that isn't yours and request something to be done by someone else. No one is going to do it for you. You have to do it yourself. If you ask to have a character WAD made by someone else, you'd never get anywhere, and you'd get comments like this.

You're pretty much doomed, SSF1450.

As for backseat moderating, I never said "THIS TOPIC IS GOING TO BE LOCKED", and that's the only way I know how to backseat moderate, so, maybe if I was, you think instead of spamming, you could PM me instead?

And, if I am, oops. That rule is confusing.

Segmint said:
As for backseat moderating, I never said "THIS TOPIC IS GOING TO BE LOCKED", and that's the only way I know how to backseat moderate, so, maybe if I was, you think instead of spamming, you could PM me instead?

No, backseat modding is saying that this topic must be locked or a user must be banned, the latter of which I think we should be able to do if someone post a huge rant-flame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back