• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

my chracter

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to go to ImageShack or some other image hosting website to put an image here.

Also, it's too late. You broke the rule already, and a "sorry" won't help you, because once an administrator finds out about this, you're going to be banned.

Edit: Try looking in the Releases section under "Characters". The search box should have worked.

*Holding in laughter* Have you not read anything in this post? Recolors don't get the warmest of welcomes! At least use the wire frame!

Segmint said:
If anyone would hold a grudge, it would be us. You seriously shouldn't be angry at us for not making your character, as a matter of fact, we're probably angry at you.

supersonicfan1450 said:
wait you misunderstood that grudege thing was for that seg mint guy not you

This is really funny this whole topic is a laugh out loud.
Did anyone notice that segmint said the grudge thing and he said the grudge thing was for segmint also his grammar is horrible, this is better than T.V... I'm just going to get some popcorn and see how this topic goes.

Well, I think he broke two to three rules so far.

He's;

- Requesting wads
- Stealing other people's work
- Spamming
- Advertising a website

Hmm.

ok listeh is there another way to get my profile off this forum with out getting banned like i dont know resinging from it but if i do get banned ill accept being banned go ahead alert the administrator
:x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

You can't "alert" one. They'll find out pretty quickly, and saying stuff like that is just going to make it worse, and you want to know what would actually help you? (after you get unbanned, which will be in 3 days or a week)

Read the rules. They're there for a reason. If you can identify the rules you broke, you'll be fine when you come back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back