Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm Chryssalid Food (God did that sound weird). I'm somewhat a veteran: The last time I played SRB2 was about 5 years ago. So I'm pretty disappointed on how little the game changed, I'm even more ashamed at the fact, that all of my favorite wads are now incompatible with the newest version. /rant

Anyways I'm a Touhou fan but I don't consider myself a weeaboo (I know if I ever lived in a big city in Japan I'd be shunned and never fully excepted and that I'd probably be to busy staring at the fantastic architecture and stumble into a dark alley and murdered) I'm also a massive Faggot as you'll soon find out.

So I'm pretty disappointed on how little the game changed, I'm even more ashamed at the fact, that all of my favorite wads are now incompatible with the newest version. /rant
Either the one or the other... Keeping older WADs compatible would have only been possible without half of the changes in Version 2.0. Also, lvlconv.exe

Hey, I'm Chryssalid Food (God did that sound weird). I'm somewhat a veteran: The last time I played SRB2 was about 5 years ago. So I'm pretty disappointed on how little the game changed
How little?

There's been a lot of changes since 1.09.4. But... five years ago? I think you need to look around a little bit.

How little?

There's been a lot of changes since 1.09.4. But... five years ago? I think you need to look around a little bit.

It might have been Four years ago, I'm not sure. I mean, it still changed, but not as much it probably should of in 5 or 4 years. The development time is below average, more so considering this uses the Doom engine, not one they had to code. I've seen some freeware and indie company's, and a lot of them can get many things accomplished in a short amount of time.

TL;DR Yeah, it changed a lot. But not as much as one would expect from 5 - 4 years of development from 1.09.4.

Oh and it seems you found out what my sig means.

Hi. My name is Kuba and my srb2 nick is Kuba11 (XD). I can't make wads so i will mostly take part in discussions. I've been playing srb2 for two years but finally i decided to join forum. Well... I'm happy to be here:)

I am TRENT!!!!! also known as either trent the hedgehog or raiden on srb2. im a beast at CTF. Youll find that most of the servers i host are mostly CTF.if you ever get a chance come to trents server. or my server, thats just the server name mostly. Hope to see you all in SRB2.

Hi, I'm NitrousBunny...... pretty new around here, I just joined 2 minutes ago! Anyways, i've been playing SRB2 for a long time, and I finally decided to join. I live in Kandy, Sri Lanka, (a small island to the south of India) and I'm 13 right now.

HELLO PEOPLES OF THIS INTERNET BLOG THINGY! i am rikkiandsparkey! i have a utube (obviously rikki and sparkey) and i have a website www.sparkeythehedgehog33.webs.com i wanted to introduce my self sooo hello! i love silver. he's my favorite character of sonic andd...i remember about 6 or 5 years ago i was dying to play srb2 and i wasnt aloud to download it! damn.. ive been loveing the game ever since i did download it!! :D ive had so much fun with all the awesome wads u guys make!! right now im having the most fun with rosy the rascal by i think its chrispy? correct me if im wrong. so yeah, im a huge sonic fan..i have nearly every game and i have atleast 2 sets of every figures theyve had...yep ima be hardcore..lolz well..thats it...bye! :D

Uh... Hi. I guess you could pretty much say I'm a new member here, and I was reffered here by one if my real life close friend, Chaotic Chao. You can all just call me Venom. I'm a huge Venom and Spider-Man fan, my favorite author is Suzanne Collins, and surprisingly I don't watch T.V. I enjoy doing Tae Kwon Do and Karate, and I also like playing video games. I surprisingly also like school, and my favorite subjects are Algebra, Science, History, and Bible (yes, I am Christian).
So yeah, that's pretty much it for my intro. Hope I have a great time here!

Yo. I am abiT. I am going in netgames as "Shooting Star" and my Real name is Adrian Jaciubek. I am 13 years old and I really like play SRB2, AirRivals and making RPG games by RPG Tsukuru PL. I am Polish People from Tomaszów Mazowiecki. My past isn't so good... But I will wait for Future... Well Anyways... Hai! :P

That´s a fine introduction there, I´m amazed how much time it takes for certain users to post on this topic.

[21:34] <Cinefast_Windows> <DarkShadic> "tell your mom she's a whiny bitch" <- Correction: Tell her she's a cock-suckin' mf assshit lesbian bitch.
[21:34] <Cinefast_Windows> > implying lesbianness is bad
[21:34] <Cinefast_Windows> > > implying homosexuality is bad
[21:34] <RedEnchilada> Cinefast_Windows: it's kinda creepy imo
[21:34] <DarkShadic> Most of time its hot.
[21:35] <DarkShadic> Not that I'm implyng that she's hot.
[21:35] <RedEnchilada> also, just because you're homo doesn't mean I'm fine with homos >:<
[21:35] <Cinefast_Windows> not really RedEnchilada
[21:35] <Mystic> Cinefast_Windows, considering how long "that's gay" was an insult all through middle and high school, I don't see your point
[21:35] <Cinefast_Windows> there's nothing creepy about love
[21:35] <Mystic> Implying sodomy was most DEFINITELY insulting throughout =P
[21:35] <RedEnchilada> but it's creepy when two dudes sleep together
[21:35] <RedEnchilada> or two girls, even!
[21:36] <RedEnchilada> why
[21:36] <RedEnchilada> actually
[21:36] <RedEnchilada> I'm not interested in anyone's sex but my own
[21:36] <RoyKirbs> Wow.
[21:36] <Mystic> man, that statement is SO easy to warp

You missed.

Hello, I am Pixelfire.

My real name is Matthias Saber Spangler. (Odd name, I know.) I am 15 years old, I live in Fairview, Texas; a little country town just east of Dallas.

My main hobbies are programming and hacking. I do also like spiriting, as you can tell by my name. I have good skills in making maps for SRB2, and I have been making socs for a while. I also love composing Music!

I am the Co-Producer of a game (no hints, just trying to keep it secret until it's released), and I am making two large SRB2 mods.

I love Greek mythology.

Nice to be here!

Last edited:
I'm known as Metal- Rawr in netgames, so you can call me that. I totally agree that my username sucks, I probably smoked cookies back then when I made it...
I like to play srb2 levels, actually likes to Co-op on master server, and Nowdays I'm making SRB2 stages,enemies and adventures for Spore! I'm already done with a test map, and I might share it soon, but for now I'm kind of waiting to get Creepy & Cute expansion pack to improve Sonic, Tails and Knuckles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back