Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Someone, I'm 15, and I play a lot of video games. Also, I dont do homework, I'm that badass *fail*

Yeah, well..
If anyone asks how I got here, blame Cue.

Someone said:
I'm Someone, I'm 15, and I play a lot of video games. Also, I dont do homework, I'm that badass *fail*

Yeah, well..

Oh yes. I know who you are now. You're the one who made one of the 2 wallpapers in Zero Effort so far.

Glad to have you with us. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks for the welcome. I might/might not (delete as appropriate) be a plague.

Anyway.. yeah, thats me. Check the SRB2Live beta tester list too.

Kaysakado said:
Cue said:
I can't believe I haven't posted in here yet... o.o
Most people haven't.

Cue said:
17/F/US ;)
I lol'd.

Cue said:
Contrary to popular belief I hate tea.
Holy ****, so do I.

Cue said:
I am also one of the three current SRB2.org Server Administrators and am the procrastinator of both the SRB2 source code modification SRB2Live and Zero Effort, your friendly neighbourhood critical video review series that tears apart SRB2 modifications, lump by lump.
fix'd

You seem to like picking my posts apart... :)

hi my name is abtar and i am a pakistani canadian who is a loser

i am bald, fat and a dumbass i am honestly a dumbass

no i am not related to kerpal

hi im hammi im 13 and is willing to help anyone with wads but only make pictures of them. also i live in the uk playin on sonic all the time ive played srb2 for a year now and im really into it and i REALLY want to make a sonic rush wad!!!

Someone said:

Yeah, well..

And you also confuse me in my netgames. Every time you speak, I get shot by a ring. No joke.

Cue said:
Kaysakado said:
Cue said:
I can't believe I haven't posted in here yet... o.o
Most people haven't.

Cue said:
17/F/US ;)
I lol'd.

Cue said:
Contrary to popular belief I hate tea.
Holy ****, so do I.

Cue said:
I am also one of the three current SRB2.org Server Administrators and am the procrastinator of both the SRB2 source code modification SRB2Live and Zero Effort, your friendly neighbourhood critical video review series that tears apart SRB2 modifications, lump by lump.
fix'd

You seem to like picking my posts apart... :)
Thank you, I take pride in my work of picking apart most walls of text.

[spoiler:75529f73b4]HELLO THERE TYRANNOSAURUS ALAN.[/spoiler:75529f73b4]

Ahoy, everyone! Tuloogotc uma curagugyemic! My name is Strong Bad! ...Like I said, I'm Strong Bad. I've been described as cool, awesome, hot, video games, the hottest, and real real hot. My interests include watching TV Shows such as Invader Zim, playing SRB2 and some other crap. I found my way to this magical place by Simsmagic, who posted a topic about one of the members here on a different forum, and I became curious.

Hey, im new here well, this account isn't and my brother has givin it to me because he no longer desires it :) nice to meet ya ..im am an animator heres a little somthing :D
Click here

if you notice it says physco333 at the botttom this is because it is my name on another message board

Cool!! Now we don't have to e-mail Strong Bad about random topics that come out of anywhere! We can just ask him stuff on this MB!

Kidding. Anyway, welcome to SRB2MB!

Hi I'm Sheepish and I'm a Sonic fan (duh), mostly of his old stuff. Because he's stinking as of late.Dammned Sonic Unleashed got my hopes up but they were smashed by a werehog and the worst final boss to grace Sonic (in the 360/PS3 version anyway)

As of other things I'm 18 and I enjoy spending my free time either drinking or playing computer games. and how I got to these forums.. well I played the game back when they second demo was out can't remember how long ago that was, then I've been coming back to the site every time the game pops into my head to check for updates, and I finally noticed you had a forum (yeah I was a bit of a spaz). anyway that's all I guess. Oh and also I'm Brittish just if your curious and what not.

Well since everyone is doing it..

Hello Im TrueTenguMan (yea...as in the Tengu Man from the Mega Man francise....no HAHA TT lol)

I joined last month and I currently have NOOB status planted on me.
Im a Male 16 year old junor in high school that plays any type of game out there (as long as it's not sports or anything >>) and draws almost every day. As a member of the forms I want to enjoy the topics and chat with my fellow players of this awsome game. I may tend to joke around but im a very nice person so if you have questions I'll help as much as I can. Im also studying Level design so I know a few things.

I play sonic as well as mega man which im a big fan of, which is why I like Tengu Man.

well Im quite done here. Tengu Man out....

Wow... I think every significant person here has posted on this topic.

So, yeah, you can say that everyone has done it.

I think the netnavi vs of Tenguman looks cooler. Oh yeah, and TenguCross Megaman looks awesome.

Gemini Spark would pwn Tenguman, though. Sorry, but them's the facts.

introductions

hi, im FOX McCLOUD 74647 and i am a crazy gamer, i have accounts at all of these places:
ROBLOX
Dark Orbit
Shockwave
deviantART
the SRB2 message board
Runescape

my intrests and hobbies are games, games and more games

Gemini Spark said:
It is OK to give us more information about yourself. Just so you know.

Well in that case I joined over a year ago and I want to be called by my nickname "ATB", which is short for arnold_the_bartender. My name isn't arnold, I'm not a bartender, and I want to go back to the 16-Bit era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back