How to Code Bomb Throw Action?

Restless Dipstick

A guy that exists
Yeah, I'm back with more questions. Mainly, I'm still very new to Lua scripting, and the tutorials I've been able to find haven't really helped my understanding of how to go about making them, so I'm trying this. If any of you could take me step by step with making this specific bomb throwing action for Bean, or any sort of custom action Lua, that'd be appreciated.

I have a fully functional momentum-based bomb throw Lua that I always forget to release

Hey, Simon, could you show me how you went about making that Lua? I don't wanna just copy and paste it since doing that probably wouldn't help me know how to make luas at all.

That actually is what I'm trying to do. I spent 4 days on his sprites (Still don't think they look that good), and figured this could be a good time to also learn lua scripting, but I haven't had much luck, even with the wiki.

Well, I guess, nevermind. I'm kinda giving up on the project for now. Kinda feel like a klutz for wasting 4 days on sprites that aren't even good while fulling knowing that I had no clue as to how to code Lua scripts or if I would be able to learn how to do so. I dunno how to delete or close the thread, so I guess, just ignore this thread.

Last edited:
I might come back to it. I just don't have the motivation to keep going, but I'll still hold onto what is done just in case I change my mind further down the line.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back