Any Final Thoughts For v2.1 Before v2.2 Comes Out?

Mii3000

Vyse main just for moons
I saw the trailer for v2.2, it was pretty hype and I really getting it on the 7th.

Before I delete v2.1, I just want to say on my thoughts of that I really had a great time on with the game and the multiplayer itself, especially tag, capture the flag, and match (because I adore it by getting my tail kicked by bombs and rails). Sometimes I've ending up getting dramatic due to how much I don't know what to do, but I still got to prove my best on that for multiplayer. I really thank them for everything they put into their hard work, and now the time is close to an end...

You will be missed...

Any final thoughts for you all?

Srb2 2.1 is very unique in terms of wads and level packs along with mods like Srb2 Kart.

2.1 had very interesting characters with their own unique playstyles like Shadow, Silver, T Sonic, F Sonic, Cd Sonic, and much more.

I'm really gonna miss 2.1 and prepare for 2.2 tomorrow.

Last edited:
Srb2 2.1 is very unique in terms of wads and level packs along with mods like Srb2 Kart.

2.1 had very interesting characters with their own unique playstyles like Shadow, Silver, T Sonic, F Sonic, Cd Sonic, and much more.

I'm really gonna miss 2.1 and prepare for 2.2 tomorrow.

Big agree on that, I really enjoy F Sonic, CD Tails, Silver and Shadow the most, sad that they are not going to be there anymore.

see you space cowboy

I have a message of my own:

In a few hours, a new era of SRB2 begins.

But, before we jump to this new era of mods, maps, and HMS, we must look back on the beautiful times of 2.1.

During the 2.1 era:
The OLDC died
The SUGOI series thrived in the ashes of the OLDC
SRB2Kart was released and brought massive amounts of new people to the community
37 major mods and exe mods were released
198 level mods/packs were released
67 character mods were released
229 lua mods were released
95 misc. mods were released

2.2 itself even began from humble beginnings. Starting from an overhauled DSZ and CEZ, as well as an ACZ2 & 3, grew into a massive overhaul of SRB2's style, graphics, sound, and level design. Nothing will go unchanged in 2.2 and that's epic.

So, before we go into the new, and out from the old. I still have a few final words to say here.

Goodbye 2.1, and thanks for all the fishes

Final thoughts? welp, everyone know that 2.1 would die and 2.2 will take his place.

We all are gonna miss the great memories that we made in time, 2.1 was an happy era and making us feel like 2.0 did on his time.
Looking right now, we are going to miss 2.1's tags, matches and co-op servers, we are getting a high revamp and a fresh new start. Like the first time we ever discovered srb2 as kids or when we were innocent minds.

For now, we are going to say a last words to this version of srb2.....

Happy Xmas and Happy New Year, 2.1

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back