I need help with Super Swing Golf for the Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

on Edge

The game's really fun, however it's so hard, I can't unlock anything. Does anyone have some cheets or helpful tips?

Practice what you preach, why don't you? He said he couldn't unlock anything because the game is too hard. He wants tips on getting a better game, not mindless lists of unlockables. If anyone here should be looking more closely at anything, it's YOU looking more closely at what you're replying to.

That being said, there IS a FAQ there that contains some tips for you, on Edge. Why josh didn't point THAT out instead of all the unlockables (which you never asked for), I have no idea.

Shadow Hog said:
Practice what you preach, why don't you? He said he couldn't unlock anything because the game is too hard. He wants tips on getting a better game, not mindless lists of unlockables. If anyone here should be looking more closely at anything, it's YOU looking more closely at what you're replying to.

That being said, there IS a FAQ there that contains some tips for you, on Edge. Why josh didn't point THAT out instead of all the unlockables (which you never asked for), I have no idea.

Oh,I thought hwen he said he wanted some cheats or tips I put the unlockables..god am I so stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back