Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
leon light, 22 years old, been a fan of srb2 since 2010 (around that year atliest) every so often i get obsessed with this game for a few mounth, drop the game for 2 or 3 years and come back again to be obsessed, i am always happy that this game get's more and more attention that it deserves and i hope it will never die

I am adventurepuff, Im a 16 (Soon to be 17 at time of writing this) year old boy From Mebane NC, I enjoy anime, video game's, music and, anything in between. My life goal is to become a game developer. I really hope to have fun enjoying this game with all of you.

Hello everyone! I'm relatively new to this site and SRB2 in general, but I'd like to say hi to anybody who's still reading this! I've been a lurker for a while, checking out for the cool new mods to show to my friends, but I decided to finally join as a member! (Not that I have much to post, anyways...)

I'm Jon, a soon to be 17 year old guy (as of the time of writing this anyway) from Mexico who loves video games and probably even some other junk! I want to learn how to code since hearing about all sorts of stuff related to code in video games always fascinated me, and getting to find an open source fangame of one of my favorite franchises that's so easy to tinker with is gonna make for an exciting little adventure in my life while I still have so much free time! (Honestly, I'm amazed that this game isn't even finished yet; It feels like a complete adventure yet there's still more coming without a price.)

Anyways, feel free to talk to me anywhere (even though I'm most active on Discord, my tag is Jonloo1#7288). I hope I can have a good time talking to all of you and sharing the little things I work on even though I'm really not any talented with programming or sprite art. Have fun you guys!~

Last edited:
Is it mandatory? I'm not very good at introductions.

Anyway I'm just a big Doom fan in their twenties who enjoys retro and indie games.

Hello there!

Hello there! It's me, NJ. I'm 17. I'm from Brazil. I've been playing SRB2 since the 2.0 Era. I am really enjoying the new update. I really loved the fact that Fang is on the game. Nice to meet ya! :>

I Am NewObedBjs.20 Plus My Full Name: New Obed Bethancourth Joel Santos 2020 I Met Srb2 In 2.1 And Later 2.2 Thanks To The Game I Met Friends Of Discord And The People Of This Community I Wish You A Good Day

Last edited:
Howdy! I'm Flowey98, some people might know me from online multiplayer servers (Steven's Multi Server, Fun at srb2 Roleplay/Hangout, etc) I'm from New Jersey, I am also 14 currently. I'm probably gonna regret saying this but I hate Amy mains because of them constantly shielding everyone, it is just so annoying (You guys know what I mean right?)
Welp, I'm done.

Hello
I'm InferNO, (formerly known as just inferno) I've been playing since late 2014, and only heard of this game because of cobanermani456's video on it. I really don't know why I made my MB account 5 years later ._.

I'm really surprised by how far this game has come, and really proud as a srb2 player to have been playing this game for quite a long time!

I'm probably not the only one, but I started to get really interested in srb2's ancient history, and tried out the early demo versions. I was surprised there were so much levels cut from the current version but it was probably for the best lol

k I'm done

Heya, I'm azurepixels (or you could just call me Azure), I'm a 20 years old boy from São Paulo, Brazil. A complete nerd, I maybe play a little too much games, and I also enjoy movies, anime, books, comics, music... you name it. My dream job is being an animator, so I have a lot of appreciation for that kind of stuff.

I've been playing SRB2 since I was 8, and back then I had one of the final demo versions with OG Ugly Knux and his infinite glides. From that point on I was kinda in love with this fangame and I'm still surprised to this day with how far it has come. This game has quite the legacy, not gonna lie.

I wasn't a part of the community for a long time, but I've always been here waiting for new versions and looking for mods. Nice to meet y'all!

Hi, I'm Izzy. I don't do much outside of mostly playing SRB2 and checking out the Discord server to see what everyone's doing.
I have some interest in animation and hope that I at least become a decent 3D animator some day (I also wanna make SRB2 mods).

I started playing SRB2 with one of the 2.1s. The only thing I did back then was play around with the massive selection of character mods instead of doing any of the campaign.

The first time I saw SRB2 in my life was with this SPECIFIC video if I recall correctly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO0mz9Aa6qA
I kinda stepped away from SRB2 in favor of other Sonic-related things, including fan-games. I came back to SRB2 with SRB2 2.2, and the glow-up enticed me to play through SRB2's campaign.

I finished the game with all the characters and all the emeralds soon after.
srb20081.gif

The name's Lynk,and as the photo in my left,i like the "SMT Persona" series,but i also like other JRPGs like Fire Emblem, Tales of, Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy and Shin Megami Tensei. I also like Action,Fighting,Adventure games like Super Smash Bros, Zelda, The King of Fighters and Megaman
I've started here thanks to Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart,and i'm really enjoying it,i hope we go along

Last edited:
Hello everyone, you can call me Toki. I downloaded SRB2Kart recently and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I love making mods for games, especially games that have a pixel art style, so I want to try my hand at making SRB2K mods someday. Nice to meet you all, and I hope you have a fantastic day.

hi, im felix44...i entered this message board a week ago and didnt notice this thread, oof
i like to do mods and...play srb2...my biography says it all
i usually spent some time in the servers like spectrum's one or making mods

Hi I'm Sam. (Yike) i play SRB2
i'm not new to SRB2 since i have fang and amy. and i'm also not new to SRB2 Discord. how ever i'm new to the message board. i like food and things.

Hello, I am Jonster, I am male, and a big fan of both 2D art/animation and video games. My favorite game franchise is sonic the hedgehog, meanwhile my favorite cartoon franchise is thomas the tank engine (specifically the earlier seasons). I enjoy very chill music, like jazz, lofI, vaporwave, but I also enjoy more energetic music. I'm slightly newer to SRB2, with my first version being 2.1.25. I don't consider myself to be very smart, but drawing, listening to music, playing games and interacting with communities I'm part of takes that thought of my head. Also I enjoy very spicy memes.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, my name's Manuel, I'm from Mexico, I guess I can say I used to be a huge fan of Sonic when I was a kid, nowadays I haven't exactly been following the games, the last modern Sonic game I played was Sonic Generations, and I liked it, although the later games haven't exactly caught my attention. I recently re-discovered SRB2 and I have been playing it since.

My name is Luxis Land!

I don't want to put my real name... but my age is 12!

I invented this name when i was a child... and know i LOVE put this name in every game that needs to put a name, my profile is like my character, inspired in some Youtubers... I don't really know how this place works, but i want to know how to use it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back