What's your favorite EXE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started this topic to get everyone's oppinion on exe game types. Personally my favorite is SRB2JTE. I love how it gives you an after image when you spin dash or thok, not to mention it has a few more match levels than regular SRB2. What's your favorite?

BlueZero4 said:
SRB2 Advanced isn't SRB2, or even remotely based on it.

Well he never said that the EXEs had to be something that was like SRB2 JTE. But since this is in SRB2 Discussion, and we should be discussing something about SRB2, I posted SRB2 Advance since it's kind've like SRB2 (not alot but it is kind've).

My favorite EXE... hmm. Hard one.

It'd probably be a tie between FLStudio.exe, stepmania.exe, and audition.exe.

Oh wait, SRB2 EXE modification? I like prettysrb2, and the Super Bomberman Blast EXE.

For netgames, SRB2wingcc.exe. It's better than the stock one on srb2.org, as it has a few fixes and added features that don't exist in the publicly released version, such as graying out of modified netgames, and removal of the OpenGL fades that never worked anyway. Pretty soon it'll have extra banning controls, too.

Whoa, so theres a version of SRB2 that grays out modified games? When will it publicly released?
Back of topic, SRB2.exe and the SRB2Launcher.exe.

Fish hook said:
Whoa, so theres a version of SRB2 that grays out modified games? When will it publicly released?
Back of topic, SRB2.exe and the SRB2Launcher.exe.

When it is done ™

GLQuake.exe =P

Seriously though, I use the launcher, if that counts, so SRB2Net.exe.

Otherwise, just srb2win.exe.

I like srb2JTE.exe, prettysrb2.exe, shufflarb2.exe, and of course srb2win.exe and the net launcher. Thats basically all of them isn't it? And since no one said it, sbb2win.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back