Which is your favorite Shield?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best shields would have to be liquid, because you can stay underwater(or slime) for an indefinite period of time and the attraction shield because it makes it easier to get more rings.

For me, the Attraction shield, the Water Shield and the Armageddon Shield make the top three. And I would place them in this order:

3rd place goes to the Water Shield - it saves you from drowning, but if you play a NiGHTS level, there isn't any use for them.
2nd place is for the Attraction Shield - useful to ger more rings.
And... - you guessed it! - the Armageddon Shield comes in first because it dishes out REVENGE when you get hit! Just one tiny hit, and... BOOM! Revenge is served!

Whirlwind and Inferno: Whirl because first off white is a cool color, second the boost is useful more many things. Inferno I like because one it's red and two it's fire what's not cool about fire? (I don't mean cool as an cold cool >_>) ANYWHO... yeah, I like those two shields. and If I picked a third sheild I would pick.. the Attraction sheild since it's usful if you dont wanna slow down but need or want rings.

Super mystic sonic said:
Whirlwind shield, and here's why:

Because whirlwind shield is just fun. Its handy for some shortcuts, gives you a ability in CTF when you have the flag, easier dodging, and more strategic shooting. But nothing of what this shield does you completely invincible. Its balanced, and fun in every gamemode.
I basicly like it for the same purposes as you, I don't see why more double jump characters are needed if you can just colect one of theese, sure you need to find it but oh well.

Let's see...

Whirlwind

Pro: Gets you good places, e.g. secrets.
Con: Too common in match levels.

Attraction

Pro: OMG RINGS GALORE!!!
Con: Water destroys it.

Inferno

Pro: Fire trails are useful.
Con: Water destroys it.

Liquid

Pro: Levels with long stretches of underwater are way too hard without it.
Con: Rare.

Armageddon

Pro: Wastes in match.
Con: If you are hit, you could be in exactly the wrong place to kill enemies.

Neutral (only in old versions)

Pro:
Con: Too basic. Does nothing.

I'd have to say Attraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back