"Sissy Mode"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virt

Trollerskates
There's a certain command in the console that turns "Sissy Mode" on. What the heck was that put in for?

Developers and level designers. Sometimes the enemies/death pits become a real bother when you're building and testing a level, so it's there to let you avoid them.

Of course, if you turn it on to get through the game you really are a sissy and deserve the derogatory remark.

There's a certain command in the console that turns "Sissy Mode" on. What the heck was that put in for?
Its called "God Mode". They call it sissy mode for the lulz I think....
The command is (If you don't know it yet) is to type in "God" in the console.

Most of SRB2's "cheats" are just editing helpers. I personally use devmode, noclip and god very frequently when testing a level.

Once we're talking about commands for Developers and level designers...

It'd be interesting if a command that blinds the enemies (BLINDENEMIES on/off) was implemented, so I could walk around to check enemies' placement and they wouldn't be triggered during level testings.

It'd be interesting if a command that blinds the enemies (BLINDENEMIES on/off) was implemented, so I could walk around to check enemies' placement and they wouldn't be triggered during level testings.

Objectplace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back