SRB2 on Web Browser!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, probably late, but I should note I am not one of the people working on the browser version, I'm just sharing it of my own volition.

Now it's going BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA when something loads on my laptop. :/
I have now pushed an update to fix the audio stuttering.

It’s also worth noting that levels may load longer than the PC version. This is intentional. Hopefully this prevents crashes on low memory devices

The web version is pretty sick, I'll hand you that, but there's one little suggestion I'd like to make.
Next update, try to add I/O compatibility for Add-Ons and gamedata.

When the coronavirus fucks off and we all return to school, it's gonna real fun playing SRB2 in the classroom.

When the coronavirus fucks off and we all return to school, it's gonna real fun playing SRB2 in the classroom.

It definitely will be, I remember last year, my friend and I used CrossOver(Simplified WINE) to play SRB2Kart on my Chromebook and we had a blast. Near the end of the school year, our school removed the Play Store, and at that time, I got a new Chromebook because it commit die, so I was fricked.

If it gets online support, it'll spread through schools like coronavirus, I'm very sure.

It just says the page is not found in the top right corrner when I click on the link.

What happened?

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

It just says the page is not found in the top right corrner when I click on the link.

What happened?

im having a ploblem with that version,when i try to play it,an text appears saying "NOT FOUND",i hope anyone has the solution

im having a ploblem with that version,when i try to play it,an text appears saying "NOT FOUND",i hope anyone has the solution

are you using the link provided in the post directly above yours? that was already provided as a solution to an already reported problem.

2.2.8 when?

That isn't happening, mazmazz himself has said it's stuck on 2.2.4 for a long time (for school reasons). There is literately no point in using the web port anymore, just use the Android port now. Plus you can add controls and make seperate layouts properly along with being able to play at higher resolutions without joystick problems. Please, stop whining for a web port update people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back