• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

KO.T.E's Character Topic - Pinkie Pie makes everything better! -

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still working on these, but I took a small break to work on my OLDC level and Chaos Domain, expect more progress to be done after the OLDC is over.

Welcome to my character topic, this is where you can find info on all the character I am either working on, or planning.

35kr68m.gif

Pinkie Pie(AKA: Pinkamena Diane Pie)
And so the pony invasion marches further into the SRB2 Community!
At the moment Pinkie is planned to have the same speed as Knuckles but will have the special ability of flight, but she won't be able to spin. A custom ability might be made some time later, but I don't know yet.
If Pinkie Pie is going to be in SRB2, shouldn't she have a soc that makes her jump/skip everytime she walks like she does in the show. You know, all the other ponies are walking then all the sudden Pinkie Pie comes down the street, jumping up and down as she walks pass Derpy Hooves (this did not happen in any episodes of My Little Pony, yet!). If you don't know what I'm saying, remember episode SE1EP5 where Pinkie Pie was chasing Rainbow Dash?

I think that would be better as an ability personally, each time she bounces slightly higher. Don't know if that's possible, but still, be a bit more natural than thokking or gliding.

WIPPIE2.PNG

Double post fail, but never fear. Pinkie is back in the works, give me about two more years and she'll be done. :P

Which eye version are you using? There are a lot there. Also, I hope that Pinkie Pie has a bit of spring in her step as she walks. Very nice so far, keep it up.
Why is Pinkamena there?

What's with the godawful pillowshading and eyebleedingly low contrast in every Pony sprite on this forum?

Metal Knockout - 1%

Metal Knockout - 1%
Knockout's robotic copy, Metal Knockout! He will be faster then KO but will take longer to get to his max speed. His custom move is called "Electric Dash", it will cause all near by rings to be sent in a random direction.

I'm very curious about the result!
This will be the best character for 2012.

Last edited:
Looking good, KOTE!

I'm not enjoying that pillow shading on her mane, especially her tail.
Second.

What's with the godawful pillowshading and eyebleedingly low contrast in every Pony sprite on this forum?
Because the show almost entirely lacks shading on characters, so it's a task making the sprites fit both the show and SRB2

I'm very curious about the result!
This will be the best character for 2012.
NICE FONT BRUH

Small update, Pinkie nows has a full set of walk sprites of all angles, and I have started her run sprites. And I have a little something extra planned:
1z1sgtj.gif

2mga5on.png

I can so super party, maybe?
Still not sure how much longer this will take though, might be a few weeks, or a few months. :P

EDIT: Thanks to SRB2 being mean with it's Super frames, I can only have 2 frames for walk and run. So the animation won't be quite as smooth.

Last edited:
I don't think Super Sonic sprites can take up that many slots for running, unless you can do something cool and break SS (unless that sprite has only two sprites :\).
Also, can you show us what you have for the walk sprites or is that classified information?

Well, I have changed it to use only 2 sprites since otherwise Pinkie would look ugly when super. As for the walking sprites. I lost the gif animation I had of them when my PC's graphics card blew out, I could get it though. But it's late here, so I won't do it tonight.

Reverse, Reverse encouragement, even more effective.

No it won't. You'll never finish it. It will just die in the dumps of unfinished characters.
Prove me wrong, why don't you.

REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY ENCOURAGEMENT'D!!!

If he doesn't, I will, and you'll probably be one of the first people in line to try it, not that that's a bad thing here.

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

If Pinkie Pie is going to be in SRB2, shouldn't she have a soc that makes her jump/skip everytime she walks like she does in the show.

Already working on it, but I have got a bit left to go, if you finish your sprites before i finish, I'd like to borrow them, if that's okay with you, if i finish first I'll send you the ability soc. Great job with the sprites by the way, though shading can be added to the sprites to REALLY make them pop out even more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back