This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Macholor

Welcome to the Mach Zone
GgzsrlR.png

You Heard That Right! Cman's Got A Full Redesign For His Kart Fashion!
Cman Has Brand New Sprites! And Great Color Changes!

Colors
His Sprites Have Been Approved! So Now He Works Well With Colors Now!
6eJVkEx.gif

GAMEPLAY
Not Only His Sprites Have Been Approved! His Gameplay Also Got Improved!
He's a fast and heavy character!
AAR301D.gif

Added Voice Lines
And Background Added!
Fixed Gloat Noise!

Thanks For Checking It Out! -Cman/CmanArts!

THE MODEL IS RELEASED AND READY!

color support FINISHED!
complete color for everyone!
HIGH POLY?!

GAMEPLAY =
TgRk7o1.gif

Put This Line Of Goodness In Your mdls.dat
CMAN KDLC(any folder of choice)/KCMAN.md3 3.0 0.0

"no pedals in this kart!"​

Attachments

• KCMANMODEL.rar
    39.7 KB · Views: 193
  • KC_Cman_V1.rar
    595 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Welcome to releases! Though, I gotta say his Gloat sound is really hard to hear, and is especially important. Might wanna turn it up, or replace it with a longer sound.

Made Gloat Louder And Way More Visible!

Welcome to releases! Though, I gotta say his Gloat sound is really hard to hear, and is especially important. Might wanna turn it up, or replace it with a longer sound.
I Fixed The Gloat Noise And Made It Louder

Um, I don't really know why but, I think you somehow deleted the Cman character download? All that's there right now is the download for the model.

Idk how that happened! I'm fixing it! I'm freaking out right now!

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Fixed It!
~Was That A Glitch?

I like what you've done with C-man so far, but I think you should know that some of your language is a bit inaccurate:

"He's An Average Light Weight Racer!!
Easier Turns And Easier Ways To Get To Shortcuts!"

He's actually substantially faster than average at 7/9 top speed, and he's the heaviest weight in the game at 9 weight (!!)

It would be more helpful for those looking to play with your character to know what they're getting into, so either you should change the language to say something like "He's a fast, heavy character! Tricky turns, but easy ways to attack the pack!" or move his stat block towards the top middle (between 4-6 top speed and 1-3 weight). Hope this helps improve your character!

I like what you've done with C-man so far, but I think you should know that some of your language is a bit inaccurate:

"He's An Average Light Weight Racer!!

Easier Turns And Easier Ways To Get To Shortcuts!"

He's actually substantially faster than average at 7/9 top speed, and he's the heaviest weight in the game at 9 weight (!!)

It would be more helpful for those looking to play with your character to know what they're getting into, so either you should change the language to say something like "He's a fast, heavy character! Tricky turns, but easy ways to attack the pack!" or move his stat block towards the top middle (between 4-6 top speed and 1-3 weight). Hope this helps improve your character!
Holy Crap Your Right I Should Do Observations First And Not Post Too Fast! Thanks for the info!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using ********

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back