Do you have a 3DS?

My original 3DS from 2012 got destroyed by someone else. But I currently own a New 2DS XL I bought with my salary (making it the first console I truly own).

There are many games I didn't have the chance to play before and there are still many gems that aren't on the Switch (either as a port of a sequel).

I have a New 3DS XL and it has taken a major beating. 3D slider completely broke off, right speaker no longer works, Y button sometimes just doesn't respond, bottom faceplate is incredibly loose and keeps sliding off, and scratches everywhere. Miraculously, it somehow still works, but I wouldn't be surprised if it dies on me in the near future.

I've got a red 3ds and I've had a blast with it. I'd say the 3ds is one of the greatest consoles of all time!

I have a 3Ds from back in 2013. It's got a Yoshi on it. It's been broken 4 times. All four times it's been on the hinge with the light on it.
It (amazingly) still works great. The battery life has gone to shit though, and only lasts about 25 minutes. So it has to be on the charger all of the time. I've beaten every game for the system that I've touched, 100%. The game that took me the longest, was Super Mario 3D Land, which took me 6 years. The shortest game time I have for 100%, is New Super Mario Bros. 2, at just under 4:00.00.

I have an Old 2DS which i bought on 2017, i played Sonic 1 and 2 on it, plus Sonic Generations 3DS... And the games i spent the most time with the console were Super Mario Maker, Super Smash Bros. (which caused the R button to don't work properly lol) and Animal Crossing: New Leaf
...My sister is the one who used it the most since 2020's quarantine started though

The Nintendo 3DS is, in my opinion, the best console I have ever owned. I have put it to great use, even to this day I still use it. The games I have played the longest are Pokemon X, Super Mario 3D Land, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Yokai-Watch. I even discovered my favorite game here on 3DS, the Zelda Majora's Mask.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back