Resource icon

Half-Life Scientist Character Pack!

Gomynola

Gomiken
fq3UnMz.png
ZzoXUBZ.png
OCeJco0.png
Lk7OMXq.png

Hello everybody! Here's this Half-life character pack for Sonic Robo Blast 2!

I have tried under all possible to harmonize as these funny scientists used to be in the original game along with Sonic's mechanics.
I hope you like the work I've done and that you have a lot of fun in your games.

Thank you very much to flarn2006 and its wonderful template for Blender that has automated my Sprites rendering work quite a bit:

I leave here the link: https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=47370

Features:
Double Jump!

Roll using SPIN in mid-air

Custom 1: Slide and crouch

Fear System: Every time they are hit or destroy anything they increase their level of fear. The more fear they have, the more they run.

Custom Sfx Sounds: Classic Half-life style footfall sounds, voices and more!

Dead bodies: When they die they leave their body.

Gore and gibs: If they die in a shocking way they explode in pieces like in the original game!

D9AIE9U.gif

SnYTtk9.gif

FEshV57.gif

TWun8OH.gif

Changelog:
v1.1 - Initial release
v.1.2 - Fixes and gameplay improvements. NEW Crouch and Slide by holding Custom 1 and Press SPIN in mid-air to roll!

If you find any bug, would you be so kind to point it out in this forum?
I'm open to suggestions of any kind

Kind regards

Attachments

• srb20015.jpg
    srb20015.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 2,410
  • CL_HLScientistPack-v1.2.pk3
    27.9 MB · Views: 4,164
Last edited:
by just looking at those screenshots, i have to say that i'm looking something wonderful

gj my guy, this is amazing, cant wait to play with these chars

It appears the containment system has completely failed

Nice job with this pack =)

It seemed cool at first, but then I crashed about 3 times before I even got to the second checkpoint of greenflower 1.

hello gordon

"Are you seriously playing SRB2 all by yourself??"

"Nooo! I'm with the science team!"

Jokes aside, this mods hilarious! Great work, dude!

Last edited:
Now I can finally ask them who ate all those donuts. I'm honestly really happy with this, though I do wish the walking sounds/jump sound were accurate to the floors you walked on like actual HL1.

Now I can finally ask them who ate all those donuts. I'm honestly really happy with this, though I do wish the walking sounds/jump sound were accurate to the floors you walked on like actual HL1.

It is really "precise" since scientists always had the same sound in their steps on any surface.

It is really "precise" since scientists always had the same sound in their steps on any surface.

I had to check if this was actually correct and it is. I honestly never really noticed this on my playthrough till you mentioned it. Guess Barney is the only exception of this since you play as him in Blue Shift.

The Resonance Cascade has resulted in many portals to other dimensions being opened. This is the story of four scientists who got transported into a dimension where they can jump in the air and contort their bodies into vaguely spherical shapes.

Also there's another scientist guy with his machines who opposes the bipedal animals that inhabit this dimension. What's that all about?

GORDEN THEIRS A BUNCH OF SMALL SLIGHTLY HUMAN LIKE ANIMALS SPEAKING FLUENT ENGLISH AND IT'S CREEPING ME OUT
Jokes aside this is a great character pack and it might make role playing popular again in srb2 and I can't believe you got the voicelines in that high quality, so yeah I rate this a gman being in half life alyx out of ten.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back