Annoying habit on the MS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because SRB2's dedicated server functionality is shit and last time I pushed to get it improved only a few people showed any interest.

Because SRB2's dedicated server functionality is shit and last time I pushed to get it improved only a few people showed any interest.

That's because 99% of the SRB2 community are worthless 12-year old pricks who don't even know what a dedicated server is.

If you ask me, I'd say now that two solid dedicated servers are being hosted, you might give it a shot :P

There is a new server popping up at the moment called

"Oerg's-Inn TM @ America"

I neither *live* in America nor do I host a server there. It's not me, it's a faker, and I wish he and his whole family dies in a fire.

On the other hand, if any admin is willing to shut that server down, I'd be really grateful.

Thanks!
Oerg

That's because 99% of the SRB2 community are worthless 12-year old pricks who don't even know what a dedicated server is.

Couldn't help but see how ignorant this comment is. So does this mean that pretty much all of us are exactly 12 years old, and don't know what a dedicated server is?

I neither *live* in America nor do I host a server there. It's not me, it's a faker, and I wish he and his whole family dies in a fire.

On the other hand, if any admin is willing to shut that server down, I'd be really grateful.

Thanks!
Oerg

Well I know that is not your server. I mean how else it don't got control lag. =P

Anyway why not just keep both server up we need a CTF and a Match server here. And from time to time CTF can really get boring. And then we all just leave. And now we got a Control lag free server and match I'm in heaven.

Anyway why not just keep both server up we need a CTF and a Match server here.
Well, there's nothing wrong with having a dedicated match server... but that other server should at least change its name. Imposting should be considered harassing in my opinion, but only if the person who is being impersonated has a problem with it. (which is the case here!)

And from time to time CTF can really get boring. And then we all just leave. And now we got a Control lag free server and match I'm in heaven.
Well, the point of Oerg's Inn @ Europe was kinda to give the Europeans a lag-free server for once... (shoot me if I'm wrong, Oerg :P)

I do not see what is funny.

To return to the subject, we have already also used my name in multiplayer. I know what is this.

Can not we go to the fake server, watch the name of the faker and punish him, simply ?

Well the only way to punish a faker is to flag his server by using his IP.

And yea I saw that name faker use your name Internet Explorer.

But punishing a fake player is much harder. Because you need to see if he broke any rules. And last time I check using other players names is not a rule in the ms rules. Sadly we need a rule like that.

I agree. He'd be good as burning in hell for stealing the name. Punishing is best thing to probably do, but it's pretty hard to do. Somebody would be good for observing the server for a while, maybe he'll make a mistake...

Other annoying thing people do on the MS is to leave right when they join. I hate those guys.

Shouldn't everyone hate fakers?
Also, another thing is that when someone joins or when there's a random lag, it doesn't last for a really long while. Or, doesn't last at all. That has got to be the most annoying thing that happens...

Network system buffer: 8Kb
Network system buffer set to: 64Kb
Press ESC to abort
Contacting the server...
Connecting to: Oerg's-Inn CTF @ Europe
Gametype: CTF
Version: 2.00.6
Checking files...
Sending join request...
Join accepted, waiting for next level change...
Chat is no longer muted.
Time limit disabled
Levels will end after a team scores 5 points.
.\$$$.sav...
.\$$$.sav 0K/4194303K 0.1K/s
.\$$$.sav 4K/4194303K 0.1K/s
.\$$$.sav 8K/4194303K 0.1K/s
.\$$$.sav 12K/4194303K 0.1K/s
.\$$$.sav 16K/4194303K 0.1K/s
.\$$$.sav 20K/4194303K 0.1K/s
.\$$$.sav 24K/4194303K 0.1K/s
Downloading .\$$$.sav...(done)
Loading savegame length 26867
Chat is no longer muted.
Time limit disabled
Levels will end after a team scores 5 points.
Map is now "MAP85: NIMBUS RUINS ZONE"
Player 4 has joined the game (node 3)
Player 2 renamed to Masha
Player 3 renamed to $Oerg_CTF
Player 1 renamed to Larztard
Masha fell into a bottomless pit.
>nodes
01: Masha - 255
02: $Oerg_CTF - 255
03: Larztard - 00 - self (spectator)
<Larztard> I knew it!
<Larztard> Your not Oreg
Viewpoint: Masha
Viewpoint: $Oerg_CTF
$Oerg_CTF picked up the red flag!
<Larztard> If you are,
$Oerg_CTF captured the red flag.
<Larztard> Damnit theses fakers are all around us!
NO ADMIN SHIP! CASE CLOSED.
Fakers, they're everywhere.

EDIT: Sorry for mispelling Oerg in the log. v.v

Last edited:
There are lots of situations that are annoying for players.
Indeed, Larzard did well to post this netgame. I was also in this server, I can confirm that it was not the real Oerg.

I would add also that his slow connection has driven 4 or 5 players who was playing to leave the server.

Er...Not all 12-Year olds are the same Oerg. =/

Ah true *Thunder_Girl*.

Some 12 year old on this game act older then you think Oerg.

Like BlueSpeedGirl9 she was 9 years old and she act like a 15 year old.

And Nesu.exe I think he was 10 years old and he act like he 17.

Age really don't matter on how they all act. Its how they do act.

Thanks!
Oerg
He's just trying to expand your sever.

This may be a good thing, but keep in mind that Oerg is not the creator of this server, so it's still a bad thing.

And I do not think the host of this server has spoken with Oerg ! I do not think Oerg has agreed to create servers with his name without being informed, and without his permission.

Uh, did his server crash again? I don't see Oerg's server on MS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back