The Absolutely Complete SRB2 MIDI Soundtrack

Might be bumping this for something stupid, but I've just discovered something about demo 1, it uses that "old" title screen music in a place that isn't the title screen, might wanna check this out. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/691625899153555476/806240979136020530/2021-02-02_19-12-32.mp4

also yes flashing lights warning thanks to the way demo 1 works

2021-02-02_19-12-32.mp4

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

unknown.png

Yep, I was correct. It isnt a title theme.

Does this thread still have reason to exist? Since version 2.2.3, almost all MIDIs of 2.2's soundtrack can be found in patch_music.pk3.

Does this thread still have reason to exist? Since version 2.2.3, almost all MIDIs of 2.2's soundtrack can be found in patch_music.pk3.

I mean, yeah. Some MIDI on here could be from pretty obscure sites (Although I've seen some MIDIs like the Azure Blue World MIDI seem to come from VGMusic.com,) but for some of the MIDIs for the SRB1 remake i have no idea where they came from.

Psst. Hey, kid, come over here. Yeah, you. Would you be interested in owning the

ABSOLUTELY COMPLETE SRB2 MIDI SOUNDTRACK!?

Who would deny such a great present from a random stranger with a horrifying non-anime profile picture, anyways?
__________________________________________________​

Okay, on to the real stuff. I was bored one day and decided to take every single MIDI track from [nearly] every version of Sonic Robo Blast 2, extract them, give them normal names, and slap them inside a single folder. The end result was 147 files and 5,583,511 bytes of pure MIDI goodness.

Update 1: And now, because I felt like it, you can now download versions in OGG or MP3 form! I converted them using Keppy's MIDI Converter and the beautiful FluidR3 soundfont. If you're fine dealing with at least 647,511,118 bytes of music files, this is the choice for you!

Update 2:
KevinTH, your wish has been granted! Now you can download the Absolutely Complete SRB2 MIDI Soundtrack on Google Drive! You may want to download it there if you don't like the way MEGA downloads things.

Update 3: To make things easier for you and me, I've removed the MEGA links, and now you can view the tracks without downloading them! I've reuploaded all the tracks into their respective folders inside one large folder so you can now listen to at least the MP3 and OGG conversions without downloading the file first. Also, we've gotten information about the three unknown tracks from SSNTails himself! I've updated the names to reflect what he told us.

Update 4: This will be my last update... that I'm going to edit the post to notify people for, at least. I've added MP3 conversions with the OPL3 soundfont upon SSNTails' request and edited the names for a whole lot of files to make them more accurate. I'll still be releasing updates, big or small, when needed, it's just that I'm not going to be editing this post to tell people about it anymore. If it's something really important, though, I may update it again. But if you want to stay updated, track the latest posts on this thread and see what's up!

The Absolutely Complete SRB2 MIDI Soundtrack includes:

• [Probably] All MIDI tracks from as early as the Halloween demo (OoOoOoOoOo SpOoPy)
  • The Christmas tracks from both the Christmas demos and Christmas mode
  • Some (previously) unknown songs
  • An old version of ERZ1 that features an epic piano solo
  • Red Volcano Act 2!
  • A premix of a remix
  • Some pretty good MIDIs of Sonic Adventure music
  • Both Act 1 and Act 2 tracks of scrapped zone ideas
  • Some Sonic 2 songs
  • And most importantly, Echidnapolis!

You may find this helpful if you're looking for some tunes for that WAD you're making. I see everything

Anyways, the best part of all: The link to the files!

They're all in here

I hope you like it. Bye
I noticed that the midis from version 2.2 aren't in it. I know this was posted like 3 years ago, but it might be a good idea to add them to the folder since this is one of the first results when you Google "SRB2 midi files".

Also, if you need the 2.2 midi files, I actually have all of them on my computer (that is, all of them except Techno Hill Zone. No idea why though). If you can't find them elsewhere, I can give you them.

it seems "it's beginning to look alot like christmas" isn't here, if it is i can't find it
its the music that plays during xmas mode in final demo
but i cant find it in music.dta either, im guessing it could be in 3drend.dll because idk how to open that

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back