Version 2.3 is live!

The Jabroni's sprites have been given a massive overhaul.Some voice lines for Vinny have changed as well.
The most current version of Vinny is in the Seperate pack now (can't believe I missed that!)

Are requests taken? If so, here's mine.

Hi, I'm ThatOneGamingDude, and I have a request for a character, if these are taken. I would like to see DanTDM, the famous YouTuber, in Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart. I have already made a sound pack of a few of Dan's commentaries. I'll link it below.

View attachment dantdm_custom_sfx.zip

As for his appearance, I think he should have his old MineCraft skin, with the default color being Brown, to represent a change in his hair color, as he has dyed his hair colors reminiscent of the SRB2 colors Brown, Blueberry, Cerulean, and even Pastel! I'll also leave his MineCraft skin below as a reference.

614c8d07a56acb10387379dc58e02b90.png

I would make this character myself, but I tried to add a graphic in Slade by right-clicking and that didn't work, so I am officially stuck. If you can make this for me, that's be awesome. Thanks in advance, ThatOneGamingDude.

The last guy I can remember asking for a free character at least had the decency to offer a sonic 1 sprite hack of author choice in exchange...

At any rate, if it's just that you can't figure out how to add graphics in Slade, the vanilla character tutorial more or less covers that. You should have no trouble making that character now! Unless... unless you were lying, but you wouldn't do that, right?

Thanks for the tutorial, but in all honesty, even with the tutorial, I'd still have trouble actually making the sprites, as I am a terrible pixel artist. But I guess I can try...

The Megamix addon has been updated to 1.6!

VargFren and G.G. now have Megamix themes! G.G.'s may be subject to change in the future.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back