updateupdateupdateupdateupdate

Version 4.0
  • Added Suguri
  • Added Taiga by Tracker_TD
  • Added Tomoko by Kíbito
  • Sinon:
    • Fixed the signpost's offset. Don't kill me wolfs please
  • Joker:
    • Drastically improved sprites, with better contrast, shading and overall everything.
    • Updated voice clips a little

This will be the last one in a long while.

Small 4.1 update to fix missing pixels and other misc stuff on Tomoko.
Ok now no updates for a long while for real.

Animechars V5

Animechars V5 has been released.
The original plans for this release were sadly not achieved (at least 3 planned characters didn't make it in), but I wanted to get what was done out since I want to allocate my motivation in other projects for the time being and didn't foresee myself making the remaining characters anytime soon.

So here goes nothing;
Version 5.0 changelog

• Added Junpei Iori (8, 6)
  • Added Haru Okumura (5, 7)
  • Reorganized character order, they are now organized by franchise to accomodate for the new additions.
  • Every character that I've made has received a more or less significant liftup to make their colours less dull and more appealing to look at. (This includes: Kanade, Sinon, Serval, Joker, Neptune, Pyra, Ryuko and Suguri)
  • Kanade was given proper pain frames for my own personal and selfish convenience. More characters may get them over time.
  • Kaiji no longer experiences seizures when turning right at low speeds.
  • Taiga had mixed up her skirt and socks' colors, she made sure to change that while no one was looking. It never happened, idiot.

Some more characters are of course to expect when I get back to this, there are franchises I'd like to make at least one more character for, notably Neptunia, Kill la Kill, Xenoblade and of course other franchises that haven't made it in yet, so stay tuned for future updates!! whenever that is!!!

5.1 or smth

Animechars V5.1 has been released because zxys held me a gunpoint!

Version 5.1 changelog:
  • Added Satsuki Kiryuin (8, 2) from Kill la Kill
  • Added Orihime Inoue (5, 6) from Bleach, by spikeman750
  • Joker
    • Changed gloat line to be have more of a punch
    • Fixed A2 frames' hair being inconsistent
  • Haru
    • Fixed the passing voice line overlapping itself
    • Fixed the wheels having holes
    • Fixed the charsel / signpost looking horrible
  • Junpei
  • Neptune
    • Reverted gloat line change from V5
  • Ryuko
    • Cleaner voice lines, courtesy of Terra

Last edited:
Thank you so much for these. I know it's been months so idk how alive this thread is. Any plans of adding other Love Live characters? also Akko from LWA would be pretty neat. Regardless of that great work, they're my prefered choice to play the game now lmao.

Animechars V6

Hi hi, small update, here comes Animechars V6.
I haven't done much for Kart lately so there isn't actually all that much to this update.

So here's what's up through this new character roster visual, which is a lot easier to maintain than the old long essay.
attachment.php

Version 6.0 changelog
  • Community Characters have been split from the main file and are now in 'KC_animechars_commu_v1.pk3', this is notably because the file was aproaching 20 racers on its own, which is in my opinion, a bit too crowded. I hope you understand this decision
  • Removed 2B, zxys now has his own cool pack, so she'll be racing for the glory of mankind over there very soon instead!
  • Added Neopolitan (9, 3) from RWBY
  • Added Nanachi (8, 7) from Made In Abyss, by Kíbito

Updates will probably still be infrequent for the time being as I'm working on other projects, but I'll try and deliver still when I can. I'll try to make the next update bigger than just a single character from me and a community addition this time around.

Sweet character pack, any idea if the characters will eventually be able to be downloaded individually?

glad there is no Zero Two in this pack,i really get mad everytime i see Zero Two

Animechars V7

Version 7 is now live!

attachment.php

Changelog:
  • Main pack:
    • Added Nia (2,2) from Xenoblade 2
    • Added Hibiki (6,4) from Symphogear
    • Added Alt... ... my OC?! (3,4)
    • Revamped Kanade's sprites. She has real legs now. I promise. Maybe I'll do that for the rest of the characters too sometime!?
  • Commu pack:

An update with a bit more content than last time! I know my pacing is still absolutely horrendous (it's been over 6 months since the last update and all the work was done within the last 6 days for this lol) but I've regained quite some willpower for Kart. Who knows, maybe I'll do something in 5 months instead!

With this update, you can now enjoy playing as everyone's favourite angry welsh catgirl, Nia which I teased like 6 months ago and everyone forgot about her. And you can also enjoy Hibiki Tachibana from Symphogear! She screams just as much as in the actual show! I just made her on a whim after watching some of it because it's just that good.. And obviously, this led to the inclusion of rai's Tsubasa from the same show.
Finally, although I was reluctant at first, I decided to include my very own Original Character do not steal in the mix because I felt like it!

PSA: Watch Symphogear

Hi, I'm new here, and I think this mod is cool, but I was wondering... Can you release Joker as a stand alone mod? Because I pretty much show interest in nobody else.

Sweet character pack, any idea if the characters will eventually be able to be downloaded individually?

I have no plans of releasing singular characters simply because this'd burden me and everyone else with having to poentially keep 20+ files being able to update separatly and also creates an issue where the characters that are generally "disliked" aren't ever loaded, which goes against the idea of the pack.

Attachments

• charlist.png
    charlist.png
    75.4 KB · Views: 3,065

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back