Are you a console fanboy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarbo the Black Sheep

Furry Composer
Heh, it seems like such a generic question that may have been asked here before...but I wonder what the distribution of seventh-generation console fanboyism (or just preference) is here on the community.

I used to be a Wii fanboy, myself.

I'm not really a console fanboy anymore (used to be one for the Wii), but I am needlessly biased against the xbox 360. The only reason I like the Playstation three, though, is because of it's one and only real killer app: Metal Gear Solid 4.

I own most Nintendo consoles to date and pretty much nothing else except for a really old Sega Game Gear, but... I dunno. I don't have anything against other game companies, really. I just have a preference toward Nintendo's nonrealistic videogames.

Im a Pc gamer with an ''ewlaptop ucantrunanything'' (as i have been told everywhere i go) , i also have a wii which i, on rare occassions play

Personally, I've never been a 'fanboy' of any console. I always just bought the ones that had the games I wanted. For instance, call me a picky gamer but I NEVER wanted any of SEGA's game consoles unless it had at least one good Sonic game in its library, which is why I never wanted a Saturn. xD Despite playing lots of PC games, I prefer a game console whenever possible. SRB2 is the only game I have that I can't play on a console, so the Gamecubes needs to be dusted every once in a while. xD
I guess you could call me an Nintendo fan, since most of the games I like are on Nintendo's hardware. I honestly don't find the 360 or PS3 interesting, although I might get a 360 if the price drops any lower, but the Wii comes first!

Used to be a huge SEGA fanboy before the Dreamcast died and SEGA itself started to suck. Other than that, I'm no fanboy. I have a Wii/360/gaming PC and enjoy them all.

My sister has a Wii, my friend has a Wii, I play Brawl on my friend's Wii, so I obviously cannot hate the Wii...

I have a 360 and PC, so I can't hate them...

I have no real issue with the PS3, but it's probably my least favourite of the 4.

So, uh, I guess I'm neutral, but I'm primarily a PC/360 person.

Despite what my nick says (I've been trying to get it changed for ages), I'm not a fanboy, but I DO own most of Nintendo's consoles, and have at different points, all but two of Nintendo's modern handhelds.

I prefer Nintendo and Microsoft over Sony. Which means I like the XBOX and the Wii over the Playstation 3. Woah, that rhymed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back