Who would win?

• Mario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine that some think the match is still here. Mario VS Sonic is impossible, okay? The 2 are in no way related to each other, except that they both jump alot. There's just the fact Mario used to be fast in the 2D games, and that Sonic was so-called as fast as the speed of sound, while there's no speed to be seen, except for when the 3D games came, and there came a lot of handy moves that made you be able to go fast without downwards hills, speed-shoes, or the need to stand still and charge for 5 second just to hit a rock/wall afterwards. Be reasonable, there'd be not even a bit speed in SRB2 if there wasn't speed thok.

They just both jump, and a couple of fans tried to say they were rivals.

I say neither of them will win. They are the best characters. People always have to have Mario and Sonic fight. I know they brought Capcom and SNK together but that was funner and better. Bringing Nintendo and SEGA is just a bad idea.

Well in other words, I just say it will be a tie.

If you want an answer, here is my MUGEN answer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgsz0Kow6mw

Akuma TH said:
Sonic would win anyway since he has emeralds,gems,super sonic,hyper sonic,etc.

Yeah well, Mario has...

I give up.

I've seen this question so many times in the past decade, I've gotten tired of it.

That said, Sonic would win in a fair fight probably. But if you're talking power-ups? It's totally up in the air. Super Sonic vs. Mario in a Tanooki Suit would probably result in a Dragon Ball Z level fight that wouldn't end with a clear winner. In fact, it might not ever end.

Well since you don't know what Mario has, I'll tell yah.

Mario has the Power Stars, Crystal Stars, Super Mushrooms, Mega Mushrooms, Poison Mushrooms, Speed-up Mushrooms, Flight Hat, Invisible Hat, Metal Hat, He has the ability to change his appearance (in Super Mario 64 DS), Fire Flower, Cape Feather, Hammers, Bom-ombs, Banana Peels, Chain Chomps, Shells (the one's from the Mario Kart series), Badges (from the Mario and Luigi series), Koopa Shell (from New Super Mario Bros. where Mario wears it), Shine Sprites, Thunder Bolts, Shooting Stars, and other stuff.

Actually, since HMS123311 has the thoking of dreams when he homes he will go through a wall and be lost forever and ever and ever ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever...

Think about all of the games that Mario has though and Sonic would need Nintendo in order to become so strong but without the emeralds Sonic is nothing and is weak.

Off topic: Go ahead and try to correct me.

Uh, Mario can't change his appearance in SM64DS, that's Yoshi.
Edit:
Anyways, everybody knows Sonic can't swim. If Mario throws him in some water, he's done for.

I know that but without Nintendo Mario's main thing Sonic wouldn't be powerful without it and I said it again and this is the last time. Sonic is nothing without the emeralds!!!! Exactly... of my point of view for Mario.

Earuto said:
I know that but without Nintendo Mario's main thing Sonic wouldn't be powerful without it and I said it again and this is the last time. Sonic is nothing without the emeralds!!!! Exactly... of my point of view for Mario.

He has Spin Dash, LightDash, LightAttack, Homing, Thok, speed, and the Golden Rings.

Mario can change his appearance. He can only use the Luigi Hat and Wario Hat. Yoshi can just use all three hats.

Rival said:
Mario can change his appearance. He can only use the Luigi Hat and Wario Hat. Yoshi can just use all three hats.

Hats are for babies. D=

Sonic already has the protection.

Sonic saves places other than the Mushroom Kingdom.

Chaos said:
Sonic saves places other than the Mushroom Kingdom.
So does Mario. He's saved Yoshi's Island, Isle Delfino, (whatever place that was in Yoshi's Safari), and this year he's gonna save tha Galaxy. Anything else I'm missing?

He saved that island sunshine and Mario is saving the galaxy like Shuffle is saying. I mean the galaxy Sonic can't compete with that chaos. Mario is his regular self and Sonic will have to save it turning super sonic and the lightdash gets in the way a lot. Homing also sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back